Chapter 3 . . .Clumsy

As I open my sleepy eyes the morning light hit them, a bit too harshly, I groan in disappointment that it's now morning. I am definitely not a morning person.

Closing back down my tired eyes wait!!, Shit! I have school today ugh!!, Can this day be anymore uninteresting. . .

"Want me to get in bed with you ?". . .and unknown voice said with a slight laugh, I turn to see who it was and sigh .

As much as I would love for him to do that, I am so not a morning person and I love my personal space. . .!!

"Why are you even in here shouldn't you knock before entering someone's room ?" I ask Renoir while I roll my eyes, I watch as he went back through the door and close it behind him.

Okay, that was definitely wired!

(KNOCK KNOCK. .)He knock on the room door just because of what I said, I laugh at how good he is at following the instruction Haha. . .

"Who is it? ,

"Oh come on", he said while he opens back the door, With a smile on his face.

"It's better when I just enter without knocking more easier, that what I just did is a lot of work It's easier if I just let myself in," he said with a small laugh☺.

"Oh yeah well for what it's worth, It's polite to knock before entering a person's room especially if you know there inside "-

"Oh well but that definitely doesn't go for your room though" His evil smirk that is playing on his lips made me want to smack it off his face.

Is he always like this ? If yes !,I will not survive.

"Anyways clumsy, Your mom said to tell you its soon time for school you need to get dress",

"What did you just call me?....

"See you downstairs clumsy, he said as he jog downstairs, I rolled my eyes at the new nickname he gave me and that he didn't even bother to close the door behind him.

looking at my alarm clock I realize it's 8 am, I have a freaking one hour to get ready for school. I jump out of bed and head straight into the shower while undressing myself.

OMG, What will my new school be like? Will I make new friends? , Will I eat lunch alone? A nervous feeling came over me as I think about what my new school will be like, This is the right time for me to be swallowed up by the earth Gods so I won't have to face this alone, I am the living shiest person on earth when it comes on to me not knowing no one in a whole body of college student.

^

^

I was finished taking my shower when I realize that my towel was no longer in the bathroom. I was sure I brought them in the bathroom with me, but the clothing that I just took off is also gone, that's wired, I was about to pull the bathroom door but to my surprise, it's already open Okay now am starting to think that Mr. charming is not that charming after all, he seems like someone who would do something this childish, I peep outside the room to see if he was still there and by the looks of it he was gone . . .

All I have to do is close the door and get in my suitcase before whatever he is planning works, stepping out the bathroom. . .

"I can't believe it worked " he shouted as he laugh . . . ." I looked up in fright to see Renoir staring down at my naked body, as he gave himself space to bend and laugh, but It's not even funny  when I thought he was finished he started to laugh all over again Oh come on.

"Are you crazy" I shouted, as I grab my sheet as fast as possible to cover my naked body from this dickhead.

Great Hayden you made the Jerk saw you naked not only that but you made him laugh at you! way to go!!!