Chapter 18 . . . Complicated!

I got up early to complete my assignments before I head back home in the evening, I was finally finished when I texted my mom informing her I'm okay and I'll be coming back home today.

Renoir was out from around seven in the morning doing God knows what he said it was important though, I wanted to ask him where he was going but it would maybe upset him or something of the sort so I decided against it, we had an amazing date last night, we walk by the beach ensure to take a lot of pictures, we played silly games while we make a lot of stupid jokes, that side of Renoir is Jovial, Kind, Gentle and so easy to fall for.  I wonder why he was so mean to me before?! .but even under his kindness, he's hiding something and I'm positive that it's about that person whose name is Triston . . . 

I keep wondering if it's my dad which is stupid a lot of people in the world as the same name, so dumb for me to bring him up in this, I doubt he had ever met Renoir. I haven't searched for my dad since I was 16years old,  sometimes I keep hope he was dead because It may give me relief or something that ,that's the reason why he hasn't come home as yet or even tried to contact me from he left.

 I went on Facebook and type in Triston Mackenzie in the little blue slot I waited for it to load and then  I click on his profile So I could view pictures better . . .he's standing with some lady with short black hair that is beautifully styled . . .the caption under it read . . .

My amazing wife and I are celebrating our 2th anniversary today . . Congratulations To us. "My dad is married," I said out loud luckily I'm alone . . . .Wow, I read the comments below and I can't help but feel disgusted

He didn't care about us after all he just left us without no explanation he just vanish and got married without even notifying me or my mom that day when he left it was like he was running From someone I can't remember his exact words though but he was running, I was so alone when my dad left I tried to forget ever knowing him but never seems to work . . .

I know I'm only hurting myself by looking at his pictures but I continue scrolling until I  scramble on a picture with a girl hugging my dad... she had... huh?!. . Wait why is Nia standing with my dad in this photo? I sit up straight adjusting my back from the slouch position I was in.

"Nia knows my dad ?!" I ask myself, I didn't find any more pictures with her with my dad, I exited my dad's account and type in Nia Mackenzie in the same search box,  I click on the  profile and instantly I saw pictures with her and my father again I zoom in and stumble on a comment that reads

You and your dad are so cute together . . .

"Nia Mackenzie is my Fucking sister!!!!!", did she know about this, of course, she does wow!! this is insane.

My dad is a terrible father that's for sure , running off getting married having a daughter that I didn't know about and why the hell didn't I think about this, our last name is Mackenzie, Renoir dreaming about Triston does he know about this? I suddenly felt the urge to go home . . . I got up from where I was and  reach from my phone.

I dialed Renoir's number. . .

"I want to go home now, " I said as he picks up the Phone, I wipe the tears from my eyes and clear my throat so I can talk a bit better

"Why what's wrong did something happen Why are you crying ?" he asked worriedly 

"I just  want to go home now okay I am going to pack my things so get the drive to pick me up," I said as I  hang up the phone and started packing My things.

^

^

^

"What's wrong with you did someone hurt you?" Renoir flush me with questions as I got into the car  

" I,-umm- just have some assignments to finish up  and I left my notebook so am ready to go home now," I said 

"Then why were you crying over the phone when you called?"

"Am not in the mood okay just shhh? " I said harshly,

I could tell he wanted to know by the way he keeps looking over at me every five seconds with caring eyes but I was just too upset too sad right now. I am really confused about what I found out and to top it off .All my brain  is repeating is -

"I have a sister, my dad is married, Does Renoir knows about this? Does my mom know "

What am I going to do?! 🥺

When have my life been this complicated!!!!!!!!!!