Chapter 10 . . .Like it or Not

I haven't seen Renoir to ask him the question or must I say try seducing him about that question as yet but today is all about swimming so I'll think about all that later. 

Finally, in my swimwear which took me about 10 minutes to get into  I sighed as I looked into the mirror to see if it is set neatly around my body, I must say my lady figure is so intoxicating and breathtaking all at once like how the hell am I single ?.. Why would someone try to hurt me? I whispered to myself. Heading towards the pool I placed my towel on the beach chair along with my phone. The dazzling light that glistens towards the pool made my eyes glow making me feel the urge to go in right away.

Sitting at the side of the pool, I felt something grab my ankle I pulled my feet out of the water as quickly as possible, but instead of my mind focusing on what's happening the flashback of what Tamar did came to mind , afraid that it may be someone trying to hurt me again.

Turning around I saw Renoir laughing his ass off while balancing himself in the water. My heart started slowing down as my breathing settled.

"You should have seen your face" He laughed even harder.

" Oh yeah,"   I jump right in and force his head under the water but he easily just grab me by the waist lifting me back at the side of the pool, still laughing but instead of focusing on that I was here thinking about how his  hands feel on my waist .

"You didn't think you were going to get away that easy right you're so tiny "He smirked.

 " Please don't put me under the water !" I beg.

 I won't only if you do something for me first " he replied.

"What's that ?" I asked ,not thinking straight because his hands are still on my waist.

"Be my date to the ball?"

"And why would I do that balls are for people who are dating why don't you take Nia, "I said feeling a bit disappointed that he had removed his hands.

Well at least I can think straight now . . . 

"Because your a perfect fit to be my date" he said facing me. 

"From I got out of hospital I have been so invisible to you . .  you have been treating me like trash, You let Nia do whatever she please, so stop playing because this isn't a joke" 

"Thats not true and  their is just something about you that I like!"

"Whatever," I said as I roll my eyes knowing he's taking this for a joke.

"I am serious okay!"

I just froze realizing he just said he liked something about me, This guy is something else.

"Why don't you just come with me, it's not like you have a boyfriend stopping you?"

"Yes I do!" My God why can't I keep my mouth Shut for God Sake.

"Oh yeah who?"

"It's actually none of your business!, oh and tell your mom I can't come " I knew I had the upper hand here and I am so happy about it  ,I didn't want to let down Miss Jackson she seemed happy when she was asking me to be his date.

"What do I have to do to change your mind ?" he asked .

"Be nicer to me!"

"Done!"

"Stop bringing Nia over"

"Done!"

"Wait, that easy ?"

"Ball's are  a very important Tradition in my family , Now that my Father is Dead I am the one to go and I'll Do anything for you to be my Date".

His father is dead that must be the reason why he's always tense when I tried speaking to him about it 

"I am so sorry I didn't know " I said a bit sad.

"It's okay it not your fault" he said with a reassuring smile.

I was staring in his eyes about a minute long and he was doing the same. He's so hot . . . I drift from his eyes to his shirtless body, his chest is so broad and sexy I drift a bit lower obviously focusing on the bulge in is boxers. Wait why is he ? His he horny right now?!

 He placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer towards his chest, breaking me out of my thoughts, I don't know what's happening right now but it was like everything was slowing down and my heart was starting to beat faster the more he held my waist, he leans in and presses his lip's into mine his lips are so soft you can't imagine how great they feel against my lips, he slides his tongue into my mouth and I moan at how amazing his tongue feels. . . . My legs were now raped around his waist as my hands wandered off in his soft and moisturize hair. . .I close my eye's in pleasure as our lips move  . . .My nipples are hard as a rock and very obvious to see through my bath suit and the way how they're pressing on his hard thick chest I know he can also feel them, he pulled away for a bit as he lightly presses his index finger over my boob and then he traces them with the tip of his finger and that made me moan and groan even more in pleasure.

Hayden you're kissing Renoir . . .Nia's Boyfriend snap out of it!!!!

I pulled away disappointing even myself because that kiss was hella amazing, "We can't do this you have a girlfriend", I said.

"Yeah umm- you're right ,I am sorry" I couldn't even form no more words , I push my self up out of the pool to go anywhere else but here.

 "Wait are you going to be my date?"

Why the hell would I say Yes! but why wouldn't I say yes.

"I'll think about it " Was all I said , I caught a glimpse of him before walking away and he looked a bit disappointed.

I need some food to let me think straight. . .

^

^

^

It was now 4:00pm and My mom planned a lunch date with just us. I said Yes because lunch was Included. We finished eating out little lunch and was talking about memories back home and we were laughing it was fun enjoying the evening with my mom.

"So you and Renoir dating?" she asked.

"No we are not" I said with the most convincing expression on my face.

"So why would you guys be making out in the pool then?" she said with a smirk on her face.

"We weren't actually making out I umm-"

"Honey you don't have to be a shame you're 18 and need to find a nice boyfriend, all you talk about is school anyways that is why you are going to the ball like it or not".

"Mom I am not going we are not dating ugh!"

"Well get to know him! he's a nice guy".

At least one of us thinks  that...