Chapter 19. . .Besties 4L

"Why are you not at school today? " my mom asks, Just great how am I going to explain to her that Nia is my sister and I don't feel like seeing her today.

"I'm not feeling well ?"I said faking a cough that probably sounded  like I was dying for real

"Want us to visit the doctor hun"

"No, it's fine am gonna be okay "

(Phone ringing. . )

"Excuse me," I said holding up my index finger, I look at the caller ID...
it was Anna.

"Hello" I answer the phone

"Where are you ?"

"Umm I-I'm not coming today I'm F-feeling sick"

"Okay we know your lying that's for sure ", I heard someone else say.

"How do you guys even do that"

"We are coming over today after school bye tell us everything!!"

Before I could answer they hung up the phone knowing I was gonna change their mines...

"Who was that? " my mom questioned

"Oh it was My best friends there coming over after school "

"So how was the ball?" She asked and I must say I am surprised she asked.

‎"c'était horrible Je n'arrive pas à croire que j'ai découvert qu'elle est ma soeur," I said in French.

"Honey remember I don't speak French "-

Obviously only if you knew what I said, Holding back a rolled eye.

"Sorry it was amazing," I said with a fake smile

"Okay I am truly  glad you enjoyed it with Renoir, oh I almost forgot  we are  having a dinner night,  your friend can join as well, I know you miss our family dinners..."

And before she could continue...

"Okay cool I'll ask them, " I said, giving me a small smile as if she knew what I was avoiding as  she walk downstairs

^

^

^

"Hayden". . . I turn to see the one person I wanted to avoid today, My darling sister Nia!!.

"Will you be at the dinner tonight?" she ask with a smile that made her whole face look ridiculous.

"yes"

"Oh just great my mom is out with my dad and Miss Jackson offered for me to stay for today because she over heard me asking Renoir"

amazing the universe is really biting me in my ass of all the persons Nia is my sister's and now I'm avoiding her and now she's staying in the house as if school is not already worth skipping now I have to skip the whole house, You win universe you can stop now !!

"And?" asking actually caring less.

"Hayden honey who is in the living room? " Miss Jackson ask

"Nia!!!!" she answered for herself and I must say I never realized we sounded the exact same before...

"Oh, Glad you're here. . . you're still joining us for dinner right? "

"Sure Miss Jackson I'll love to"

"Why aren't the both of you at school today"

"I DON'T FEEL WELL," we both said at the same time.

"Okay I am so sorry to hear hope you guys feel better  I'm going to the Grocery store for dinner tonight see you when I get back," she said as she grab her coat and blow us both kisses.

I gave Nia a dirty look and look away.

"I saw that you know?!" she said, I know what she was referring to but I really don't care, she is way too fake for me.

"What are you talking about?"

"You gave me that look . . .is this still about your stupid x-bar"

"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?"

"You mean after you go behind my back and Date my boyfriend?"

This lying son of bitch  its her ex boyfriend. .

"You mean Ex boyfriend hun? "

She froze in her spot not saying another word, walking off I went up to my room to get some sleep to get off some steam and continue eating my x bar

I took up my phone to send Amelia and  Anna a text.

Me: Can you guys stay over tonight? pretty please.

Amelia: Yes I just asked, my mother she said it's cool

Anna: I would have to carry  Isaac Anthony as a late-night shift is that okay?

Me: Okay guys, Anna sure you can bring baby Isaac ,oh and we are having dinner wear something nice.

^

^

^

"HAYDEN we are here"!!. . .I hear the girls scream as they enter my room with smiles plastered on their faces

" I miss you guys so much" I scream as I jump in for a big huge.

"Oh-My-God Isaac is getting so big ,hey Isaac"

"Yup 5 months and 2 weeks yes he is, Only if Anthony and I weren't going through this rough time right now" she whispered under her breathe.

"What happened between you two?" I asked

"Guys I'm eighteen in college and I have a goal I need to achieve and I have a baby and it can be tiring at times and Anthony thinks I'm seeing someone else, so I told him I need some space and that took a turn into a big argument and now he hasn't even read my message or talked to me, he's angry I can tell ". she said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

We let out a sigh. . .

"Well, I guess I know your pain. . . Nia Mackenzie is my sister and my dad is married to someone else and I like someone who I kiss on many Occasions and slept with in the same bed many time but he's hiding something from me I can tell ". I said calmingly

"What?-Nia?- how?-what? Who-who?- I? -don't?- get ?-it?" they said in chorus

"Are you saying this because you both have the same last name because that's obviously not possible?" Amelia said.

"Well it's a long story actually but I was thinking about my dad and Decided on searching for him that's when I saw Nia in a photo with him, so I got curious and search for Nia and that's when I found out she is my sister, I should of known guess what my middle is Mia and her name is Nia, "I said as I look up at there surprise faces staring down at me.

"Damn you have a sister shit things must be definitely hard on you right now and your father didn't tell you to damn that's so messed up" I shake my head at the point she just made.

"That's why we have each other, we are going to help each other fight through our problems no matter what, I am so sorry you guys are going through this" ,Amelia said. In less than a second, we were all hugging and hot tears were rolling down or faces.

"I am so glad I have you guys," I said and I felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks as they pull me in tighter in a hug.

***************************************

Continue Reading...REMEMBER TO PRESS THE STAR.