Chapter 24. . .out of the closet day

Renoir drop me off ten minutes ago , Isaac finally fall a sleep giving me a break to actually finish my home work. I had no Idea taking care of a baby was that hard ,how the hell does Anna handle it , it must be hard she's  such  an amazing mom she's also strong  too. . .  speaking of mom, my mom haven't  tried texting   or even trying to see me or anything .

 When dad left  she comforted me ,she was always there but now when I need her the most she's not here and she acts as if she doesn't care that I have a sister I didn't  even know about  ,my dad is married to someone else , I finally  like someone and  he likes me back and I have doubts .I guess I am having doubts because every men in my life have only become an experience, example or try to hurt me  and that can really give a girl  some reasons why not to love or trust again .I like Renoir ,he's more nicer now , kind and caring ,he's an amazing kisser and he's super hot ,so why not ? However girl's like me  find it hard to say "I like you back"  because girls like me always get hurt at the end  of the day. . .

(Knock ,knock) I saw the door opening as Nia entered....

"Can we talk now Please ? I know you told me to stay away from you but you deserve to know the truth "

"I'm listening " I said boldly .

"I wanted to talk to you about Renoir  first just to clear the air I know- . . she stopped talking as I but in.

"Look I don't. .. - " before I could finish speaking she continue talking  again.

"I know you guys like each other it's obvious when you guys are around each other and if your doubting him don't because he's an amazing guy and he deserves someone to properly love him!". She said strongly 

she totally got me off guard with that.

"Wow  thanks" was all I could manage to say.

"You must really care for him?" I spoke again

"Yeah, I know I owe him that much trust me, Look I was as Heartbroken just like how you are right now when dad left me ,I didn't know my dad till I was round 15 then I found out he was with you all that time , I felt neglected and depress  that I didn't have a dad , it started  affecting my school where I wasn't paying much attention to school and my grades where dropping ,and I had to seek a shrink  every week. . .My name was Zayden Nia Mackenzie but my father changed it when I was 16 to Nia Zayden  Mackenzie I didn't understand why but I  fell in love with Nia so I went with it . . . when you came into town and I heard  that your name was Hayden Mia Mackenzie ,I knew for sure it wasn't  coincidence , When I was younger dad would tell me stories about this girl who was crazy for chocolate and that her name was Hayden Mia Mackenzie and she was my sister ,I didn't believe I thought he was just telling  me a tale . . .that's why I ask Renoir to ask your mom about your full name again just to be sure. . . I started  believing  that something was up so I decided on asking my dad one evening  and that's when he explain to me that you are my sister, and he left you behind because he was a acholic . . . I was so angry and upset I decided to get on your nerves .I was jealous of you for taking my dad away from me and taking Renoir as well.  So I started eating your things just to get on your nerves ,I knew you liked Renoir so I started making out with him even more just to hurt your feels .Until Renoir I told Renoir everything and he push me to tell you or he will but then you found out by your self .

"My dad wasn't a alcoholic Nia!" I said confused.

"There is a lot you don't know okay he was thats is why he left ".

"Even if he was ,why would he just leave ?"

"Because he was the one that was driving the car when Owenoir got in a coma and Renoirs dad died!" she said with tears in her eye