Chapter 5. . ."Ehm"

"Excuse me???" I said a little bit piss that the Mackenzie girl that Renoir walk in with, and two other girls feel the need to stand in front of me.

"Sorry I  am Nia this is Leandra and this is Christina and you're harden right?" she asked while chewing a gum that sounds really awful in her mouth.

Is it just me or is her name way too personal to mine I go by Hayden but at birth, my right name was Mia and my father changed it to Hayden Mia Mackenzie, Doubt anything is up though it's a small world

"It's Hayden" I replied correcting her for calling me harden.

"Oh well you should come to sit with us for lunch" she replied  while playing with her hair.

And Jesus knows I  am really sorry for that gum she chewing !!!....

"Nah I am fine actually you see I have to grab something in the library bye," I said as I walk quickly around them . . but instead of forcing me a bit longer they all just said, "whatever" in a very dramatic way and walk-off. . .

^

^

^

"Hey," I said as soon as I saw Amelia in the library,

"Sup? so there's a party keeping tonight at 8 o clock you're going right, "she asks very excitedly.

"Well first, I did not know there was a party keeping tonight and I don't know where it's keeping", I said honestly.

"No worries I'll come over at 6:30 and get ready at your place and we could go together If that's not a problem with you?". .she ask while drinking her apple juice.

" I'll let you know," I said

I am not sure if Miss Jackson would like for me to bring visitors to her house, I'd just ask Renoir at the end of lunch or school or something .

"Well okay here's my number just text me your address," she said as she stuff her mouth with a slice of pizza,

"well okay, then so where are the rest of your friends? " I asked Curiously .

less interested in the Party we were talking about a minute ago.

"Well Anna is not feeling well she had a baby 2 weeks back, she said.

"Oh," I said surprised.

"It's not what you think " she murmurs with a down face.

"Well actually I  am not thinking anything "

"Anyways she's my Only bestfriend I have other friend but she my only loyal friend if you get what I mean"

I nod  in response considering I had a ton of friends back home. 

When we were finished getting to know each other which was really great, we went our separate ways; she had Chemistry and I have biology so we'll meet after school I guess, and honestly, I can't wait she's cool to be around...

"Hey," a tall guy that looks as if he's 5 feet 7 with shaggy hair that has a clean-cut making him look even more attractive.

"Hey, and you are? " I asked

"My name is Tamar and you are Hayden right? " he asks

" yes, I am ". . . surprised that he actually remembered my name .

" I know you don't know me are anything like that but there Is a party going on tonight at eight wanna come with me?" I was about to say yes when I remembered I am going with Amelia . . . but I can't say no he's seems like a  nice guy.

"A friend already asked me but you'll see me there though "I reply with a smile.

"That will work too, Okay then see you there then," he replied and walk off

School is finally O-V-E-R and I am tired as hell, I can't find Amelia anywhere she  must be heading home by now.

 I check my messages seeing that all my friends back home are texting me , I reply instantly almost crying at how sad their little paragraphs are , as I head over to Renoir's  car a frown form on my face as I saw him standing there with is tongue stock down Nia's throat .

Of course they are together Mr. popular and Ms. Dramatic . . .  Giving me a next caution sign how far I must stay from that guy .

"Ehm!" I said making them break apart looking at me as If I ruin their moment.

"Are you ready ?" I refer to Renoir.

"Don't You see I am busy? "

Ugh !such  a dirt bag , I am getting sick of him  I swear to God.

"Don't You see I dont Care I want to go Home".

"Why don't You go  back to your  horse Town and shut up" Nia said .

I know I shouldn't let this little queen Bee talk to be like that but some how is like my mouth was taped shut and all I could manage to say was-

"Okay then I will just call miss Jackson letting her kno-"

"Okay ,Okay!! lets go your so annoying" Renoir hissed.

I don't get this guy he's such a jerk, at least it worked though and I can go home to my amazing bed.

"Wait Babe " Nia said as she kissed him again but with more movement with her hips as if she was trying to make me jealous but instead of looking away I just stared at them with a disgust look placed on my face "ehm! I am ready now" I said getting  and upset stomach just looking at them.

Renoir went on the other side where the drivers seat was and I walk pass Nia as she felt the need to push against my shoulder roughly as she stormed over to her friends, I shake my head at how childish she is. 

Seated in the car I felt a bit relax as I took out my phone from my back pocket to continue replying   to my friends , Caring less that I am right next to Renoir. Feeling weird in the silence ,I glimpse over at him and I can see that he's a bit uncomfortable at how  he's griping  the staring wheel. 

Shit!!! I didn't ask if Miss Jackson Like visitors over, I am not even sure if I wanted to go to some wasted party.

"Umm -does your mother like visitors over ?"I asked a bit too low but he heard anyways.

He chuckled , "she's hardly even home and she would care less ".

"How about your dad his he always home?" I asking wanting to  know a bit more about his family.

But he ignored my question as if he didn't hear me as he just  drove faster . It must be a touchy topic even for me , my dad is a touchy topic. 

I didn't even said another word I just sit there staring outside my window until I was finally home.