Chapter 15. . . Burgundy & Gold

We finally arrived at  the hotel , I can't believe I didn't even fall a sleep through that long exhausting drive in silence ugh!. I was so full of mix emotion I didn't even want to speak with anybody at the moment.  Renoir wasn't speaking to me  and I think that was what was getting under my nerves the most. 

I stand a side while Renoir spoke to the lady up front about our room and it turns out , Renoir and I are sharing the same hotel room, I didn't argue about it because it wasn't the first time we had sleep in a room alone ,However I can't stand the fact that we are upset with each other so I hope we can work this out tonight.

 I feel much better with him than I did in a couple of months  back  and I am happy with that. Although  I am not happy with  him getting angry every time a guy likes me. If he likes me he can just say it ugh! we were now in the elevator and he was all tense and his face blank this is starting to make me feel like I am going crazy why isn't he talking to me.

"Are you like going to just ignore me?" I asked but he just ignored my question as if he didn't heard me speaking  making me feel dumb and stupid My cheeks started to warm up and all I could think about is how I am going to actually cry any moment now.

He grabbed my hand bracing me to the side of the elevator , Taking me by surprise as he held my chin lifting it up to meet his amazingly sexy lips, Instantly the  mix emotions was gone . The kiss started to deepen and the butterflies were even more happy than me ,this kiss caused my heart to actually skip a beat, I with draw my lips from his "Why are you this confusing to understand?" I asked.

"because Hayden you can't just go on any date with anybody else okay?"

"Why Renoir ?" 

"Because you're mine Hayden!!"

"But- but we are just-" and before I could finish my statement he smash his lips in mine again even more passionate than before while his hands travel to my neck grabbing it a bit harsh making my mood change completely  and I suddenly feel my self getting hot as we kissed, and his hand that were on my neck didn't make it better because I could feel that shocking sexual sensation running through me.

The sound of the elevator indicating that we have arrived at the floor of where our room was  interrupted our little make out causing us to shift from each other as we walked out. I was too angry and distracted to even realize how amazing this hotel is it was enormous and there was hardly walls it was mostly glass all around us, we could see everything outside. Then my though drift to the ball that I would have to attend tomorrow causing a nervous feeling to shock through me again.

^

I must have been really tired because I didn't know when I fell a sleep last night I remember entering the room and laying down after that I really didn't remember, I woke up to the light shining in my eyes causing me to get very irritated, Morning time is just the worst time of the day for me. I got up this morning to see breakfast covered up beside me  . . .pancake with a lot of syrup poured over it but no sign of  Renoir I got up and started making up the bed, arranging my things for tonight's ball.

I took a shower and the refreshing smell of the bathroom was  awesome, I took off my clothes and enter the shower the feeling of the warm water when it hit my body made my bones relax immediately.

I was finish taking a shower and I was  about to call Renoir when I heard a knock on the door, so I went over peeping to see who it was in the hole thingy that is built on the door seeing who it was I open it with a bright smile "Hello"...

"Good evening miss Mackenzie, Mr. Jackson wanted you to know that the ball starts at 7 pm and the makeup artist will be here by 6 pm he will be out for the rest of the day so if you don't mind someone will pick you up when you're properly ready " the Joseph guy said.

"Okay . . . yes sure  thank you," I said and close the door. 

What time is it?! and why couldn't he have just called me and said that to me him self. I wonder where Renoir is? and what was he even doing . It was now 12:30pm Wow!! I slept the whole morning ,I decided to call Renoir  again but there was no answer, Just went right to voice mail. I think he was okay though so I pushed it a side while I  warm up my delicious pancakes so I could finally eat because I was kind of starving.

^

^

^

Later that day . . .

Today was a bit boring without Renoir but, the hotel was amazing and beautiful and fun . I met some fun people but all my mind could think about was the ball and Renoir and everything that had happen.

My make up was glamorous and beautiful when the makeup artist finished. . . my eyes has some small glitters on them with a small shade of Gold and burgundy that made my eye's pop, the dress was a long burgundy dress with a cut on the right that goes straight up to my waist as it expose's my legs. 

My hair is restraighten  in an amazing style I had no Idea Miss Jackson had that much of an amazing taste in clothes stores, make up artist  and more. However, I am wearing a Gold bag that matches my gold and burgundy shoes ,My jewelries  were all gold .I looked amazing I took some pictures to send my mom and bestfriends I can't wait to see Renoirs expression when he sees me in this.

****************************************

🙈I know, I know   this chapter is extremely short I  am super sorry hoped you like it though. Remember to press the star!.💘