Chapter 20 . . .They knew!

"Girls, It's dinner time " I heard my Mom shout from downstairs making us rush everything to get ready.  

"BE DOWN IN A MINUTE "we replied.

Anna finally got baby Isaac to bed as Amelia and I got ready . . .

Amelia was in a bright yellow dress and  she rocked it well, she curled her hair and started taking pictures, and I can't help but shake my head at how full of herself she is 

Anna was in a peach dress with with fine straps and she looked  cute in her dress . . . her hair was  beautifully curled as she applied her lip gloss. . .

 I was already in my mint Green dress, with my hair in a messy bun with a bit of makeup on my face complimenting it I looked pretty simple and Cute

We started walking towards the stairs when the girls stop with their smiles dropped from their faces and instantly mine faded away too.

"What's wrong," I ask. . .

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay with being around Nia and Renoir?"

"Guys I'll be fine, "I said with a small smile.

I hope !!!! I said under my breath but hopefully they didn't hear

^

^

^

We were finally at the table with everyone, and  the smell of roast chicken hit my nose with the rest of the tasty food that are  designed on the table are making my mouth water. Everyone was starting to take their seat Nia and Renoir are sitting beside each other and I  just want to rip them apart, we haven't talked from we got home and I'm starting to feel that he needs and explanation about my behavior the other day. . .  Amelia, Anna and I  took a seat beside each other, Miss Jackson and Mom was on each end and the uncomfortable silence  made me take a sudden interest in my nails I was just too afraid to look up from my damn nails.

"Let us say a prayer and bless our food" my mom breaks the silence as we join hands, but I was so deep in thought thinking about Nia and Renoir holding hands together I didn't even notice my mom was finish praying until Anna and Amelia pull their hands from mine, I wasn't really planning on being rude though"

"So Anna how is Isaac? " Miss Jackson questioned. 

"He's okay actually he's upstairs sleeping," she said with a smile that made one appear on my face. 

"He's here?!".. . , so sweet I'll have to look for him later?

 "How is school the rest of you?"

"College is okay -yeah it's -Cool -doing well- we all," said in chorus including Nia... 

"Okay let's eat then "

 We all started eating but Renoir and I keep sharing weird eye contact with each other, I  would feel so better if he wasn't beside Nia right now and he wasn't staring at me every now and Then.

"So Nia when will your parents get back ?"

"Ugh About tomorrow they may have a doctors appointment for the baby " she said shoving  the food in her mouth.

"Wow your mother is pregnant?"

"Yes 8 months"

 I looked over to mom and she was just eating and constantly checking her phone, I looked over at Renoir and he was staring at Nia, I started  feeling a bit annoyed that I have to sit in front of them, I just wanted to get up and go for a walk alone. I am having a next sister again looks as if the universe isn't finished with me at all... 

^

^

"Must be nice" I said with a serious and firm tone.

"What's wrong Hayden?" my mom ask as she placed her phone on the table.

"What's wrong you mean who's wrong Hayden Mackenzie  and Nia Mackenzie are blood sisters  because of Triston Mackenzie," I said  as I look dead into Nia's eyes, and honestly I wanted to see her reaction.

"How do you that ?" My mom said not looking surprise at all. And I was shock my mom knew about this all along.

"You know??!!! how the hell??!!,  Renoir you swore you wouldn't tell her anything " Nia screamed facing Renoir.

"You knew?",  I asked but he didn't answer he just  got up from where he was sitting .

 I got up and started running  I didn't even realize that Amelia and anna were behind me.

"We are so sorry Hayden" - they said as they hug me. I didn't know what I was feeling at this moment there wasn't any tears I was just there feeling empty and alone.

"look if you want some space you can let us know okay we love you and we hate to see you sad".

"They all knew all this time" was all I  could say as I cried in there arms loudly.