Chapter 26 . . . Sad!!!

Tristan Mackenzie P. o. v

"So you've been keeping your Job from me just like you did with your daughter back then . .I thought we were pass the stage of lying to each other" Grace shout as tears roll down her  cheeks.

"Grace I-I-I"I stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Your a murder and a Alcoholic that's what you are !!! I want you far away from my daughter and ensure when you leave don't ever contact her again  "  she said.

"That's my daughter as well you can't just tell me to leave my daughter behind"

"What about Nia huh?, didn't you leave her behind?" She asked.

"I left her because of the job  I am doing for the royal family I can't let them fine out about the accident! "I said.

"How could you hurt someone, that poor girl is in coma ,that man is dead because of you and our daughter will suffer the consequences when she is older because of your sick life that your living .Think about your daughters and not your self for once!!!" All the words that she just spitted out made my head pound a bit more in my head.

"I will tell her the truth when she's old enough".

"Just Leave you coward" Grace scream

I grab my go bag and head to my baby girls room ,
Knock knock . . .

"Hey daddy "  she said as  I enter the room and I won't forget how pleasant and beautiful her face his when I open the room door

"What's up munchkin are you okay? " I walk over to her and bring her in for a long hug
And honestly maybe our last hug

"Yes daddy I am  "

"Honey what I am going to say you may not like it but daddy is going to leave for a while I promise you I'll come back when everything is okay and your safe "

"Dad where are you going ,why can't mom and I come with you? "

"No honey dad has to go alone  "

"But daddy I don't want you to go " She cried and plead for me to stay . . .I wish I could explain to her what I have done and why I had to go . . But I couldn't  put that much pressure on her now. Grace was right she will pay for the consequences for what I've done ,I hate leaving my baby behind I said as tears rolled now my eye.

Hayden P.o.v 

"Wow this is a lot to take in " I said confused mixed with different emotions .I turn to my mother wondering if I should be upset with her for hiding and lying to me all this years . She was the one who told dad to leave

"We are so sorry for hiding all this from you Hayden" My dad.

I was crying it's like I am in some broken movie where you can't see your way out my dad was a acholic , my mom was the one who told him to leave , I have a sister and one on the way , My dad caused the accident that traumatize Renoir for a life time .How can I be with Renoir knowing My family was the cause of his sadness.