Chapter 6. . .Mr. Freaking Popularity!

So party tonight ? Amelia shouted as I open the front door to let her in.

"Hell yeah ", I said as all the butterflies in my belly started to ignite.

I wish my old friends could come to this party we would always drink to the extreme that we can't even walk straight, we would laugh at everything  . . .those were the good old days .!!! hate to say it but I miss them. Its Kind of funny how Amelia doesn't seem like a party type of person but yet still she is all excited for one.

As she entered the house her face expression moved from the party vibe to and awe mood as her  mouth hang open . 

"Girl your like filthy rich or are you like the daughter of a mafia boss?"

"I wish " was all I said as I drag her up the stairs to my room so we could choose what clothes I must wear  to this party.

^

^

^

Finishing up my make-up, I can't help but feel a little excited about this party. Amelia was already in a shine spaghetti strap sequin mini dress it looks amazing on her that's for sure she curled her hair up and she did a light makeup that makes her eyes pop that totally compliments her face.

 I am wearing a mini dress something similar to Amelia's but mine is more seducing as it reveals every single curve on my body, my cleavage a bit expose while it showcases how voluptuous my boobs are . . .

I text my mom informing her I'll be attending a party with a friend I met today ,

"Come on I don't wanna be late" Amelia wined .

"Am ready okay let's go?" 

I really spend a lot of time getting ready, I just like to know that everything is perfect and I look amazing it's not my fault God made me this way you know!

"Amelia  can you wait for me, I left my lip gloss in my room I am going to grab it", I turned around walking hastily to  grab it trying to waste no time.

I reach for my room key so I could unlock the door, that's when I felt someone's hands on my waist making me shiver a bit by the sudden touch, the scent of his cologne made me know who exactly was touching me, the tip of his finger is a bit cold and the quiver of his breath Caressing the back of my neck making an atomic bomb exploded in my tummy. . .  The more his hands roam over my back I can feel him staring down at me and that made the butterflies dance even more as if their life depended on it, But I can't allow my self to  feel this way he as a girlfriend and he's totally a dickhead.

"Where are you going?" he asks

"What's it to you?" I narrowed my eyes at him curious as to why he is interested in where am going.

"It's not like I care but I would love to have   something to tell my mom when she ask about you"

"To some party Amelia and Tamar invited to "I said Frankly 

" In that dress?" He eyed me !

"What are you my dad now?"

"Your so attractive " He said as he walked away .

Ignoring is compliment  I open the door and grab my lip gloss heading down stairs to meet Amelia.

^

^

It took only fifteen minutes before Amelia squeeze her car into an available parking spot  . . . my heart is beating so fast under my chest right now not only because  I am nervous also because of the blasting music from the house in front of us. Amelia and I got out of the car closing the door behind us.

we walked towards the welcoming open front door; they're few people I recognize from school today, some standing around on the porch some are smoking  Weed, while some are making out or enjoying the cool breeze with a red cup in their hand. . .

The smell of alcohol hit my nose as I enter a room full of energetic people jumping, grinding and  dancing on each other with no cares in the world, The laughter of  drunk girls rang in my ears as Amelia and I started towards the kitchen.

We entered the kitchen when my eyes fell right on Renoir sitting beside Nia while they laugh and chat among themselves taking a sip every few minutes from their cups.

He just had to be here I sighed as  I forced my eye off of him, I  pour my self a drink of vodka in my red cup as I took a big sip of it .