Chapter 22 . . .Curious!

I was up , getting  ready for school but I am all over the place I haven't been to school for 4 days, luckily I am a responsible girl  and a very fast learner ,all my assignment are completed and ready to be handed in .

Renoir promise to explain everything today ,he even said there's a lot I need to know and these two questions are stock in my head "How is this related to my Dad?" & "And why did Tamar say I remind him of Owenoir?"

 I haven't talk to my mom from the incident happened at dinner. I don't want to loose my mom so I'll ensure to talk to her but as for  Nia I hope she never talks to me again . I curled my hair and spread  my lip gloss over my lips as I pop them , I really don't know why I do that but it's cute to do.

 I grab my laptop with my assignment and  jog down the stairs, I went straight to  the kitchen and grab an apple not feeling the need to have a proper Breakfast this morning.

"Hayden may I have a word if you're not in a rush", Miss Jackson said with a sad face as she walk in to the kitchen with me .

"I am early actually ", I said with a tight smile .

"Well I just wanted to apologize on behalf of  my son and I  for hurting you , and I am sorry for what you are going through with your family and how it is related to the separation of mine but a  word of encouragement there is always two sides to these stories hear them all then make your decision,  I am here if you need me" .

"Thank you  what do you mean by the separation of your family? ".

"I'll leave Renoir to answer your question I am not prepared to  have that talk"

I  just nod as I walked away from miss Jackson  getting curious as I started eating my apple  but I wasn't going to let it bother me because I need a break as I walk towards school I place my ear pads in my ears and connected it to my phone and I started playing ( Hrvy, Malu Trevejo-Hasta Luego) song .

 I turned up the volume and sing along and I was already five minutes away from school , there's something with that song that will just lighten your mood and I really need that after all  am going through this week .

^

^

It was now lunch time and I have a terrible  Headache, I went to the library to meet up with the girls so we could have lunch together and talk about anything other than me .I walk into the library and saw that they have reorganize  the book shelves ,the computers where now in line on the right and it really looks more organize than before .I place my bag where it's suppose to go.

Before I head to where my friends were but instead of seeing my bestfriends ,I saw Nia sitting as if she was waiting on someone ,as she turn to look at me I turn back around and  walk away, I  am not ready to even say a word to her .

"Hey can we talk". . .

"No !" I said little too loudly causing the librarian to shush us to be quiet . . .

"I am not the bad person here I didn't know how to tell you that , I am your sister you have to understand how hard this is on me as well Mia umm. . .Hayden", she quickly corrected her self.

"Don't ever call me Mia again and are you done?, my lunch is getting cold." 

"Look  I'm sorry I  didn't tell you the truth about us , but I was just trying to protect you and for what it's worth my father just told me couple days ago."

"One there is no us so leave me alone okay , Just don't even try speaking  to me, I stormed off  not sure where I am even heading but what I am  not going to do is talk to her  . 

I went to the Gazebo to eat my lunch alone not sure where the hell the girls are ,I took out my ear pads and started playing songs while eating my lunch ,I was so enjoying my pizza when I felt someone  sit beside  ,I took out my earpad out my ear  and saw that It was Amelia.

"I have been looking for you and the girls every where ."

"My class ended a bit late today ,Do you have a free Period after lunch?" she ask .

"Yes ,I do  you ?"

"Yes , we have student counsel meeting to go after lunch" 

"Seriously!? how didn't I get that Information" ,I fraud .

" You should check your emails ,If you have something else to do  like important family talk I can fill you in for.  You've been going through"-

"I'm okay I'll Join the meeting" ,I cut her off as I  check all my emails ,

She was about to say something when Anna rushed over with a very disturbing look on her face..

"Guys I need help" , Anna said.

"What's wrong ? "

"I have an evening shift to do today and Anthony as work after school as well. My parents are out of town and there is no one to keep Isaac", She said in 1 second. . . I wonder how she didn't bite her tongue for speaking so fast.

"I have student counsel meeting to go right after lunch and they normal take long to finish  Sorry", Amelia said.

"I'll watch him after all Amelia can sit in for me".

"Oh  Thank you, I love you so much" she said while squeezing  the life out of me .

"You're gonna need me alive to watch Isaac Anna ".

"I'm Sorry" she said while we laugh ,I'll text you where to meet me after school okay". . . 

"Ok" I said