Chapter 16. . . The Ball

It was now 7:30 and a lady came to inform me that my ride is ready, I took a lot of selfies before I grab my gold clutch and head down to the car that has been waiting for me about 10 minutes ago . . .

^

^

"Hey girls," I said as they answered my Group video chat.

"You look amazing girl ". . .

"Yeah right" . . .I am so blushing my ass off right now.

"You look incredible Renoir is going to keep his eye's set on you for the whole night," Anna said

I laugh at how she is thinking about Renoir and I . . .

"Hey guys I got to go! "

"Bye have fun" . . .

"I will bye!. . ."

The car drove about 10 minutes long before then the car came to a stop and I could see Renoir as he open the car door for me to get out. I got out of the car and instantly he started scanning my body from head to toe and I was doing the same thing to him, He looked amazingly Handsome .

 I got out of the car and instantly he started scanning my body from head to toe and I was doing the same thing to him, He looked amazingly Handsome

He is also wearing an burgundy and white  suit that's matching with my dress. I was so prepared for him to be all over me but I will definitely be all over him, He looked amazing and totally charming with his cute smirk and his hair cut was well done. I thought he was hot in regular clothes but now he's even more hot.

"So burgundy huh?" I smile.

"I thought you and I would  look amazing in it "

"I think you got that one right"

"Seeing you in  that dress makes me want to rip it off of you". . . . he said leaning in and whispering it my  ear with a smirk all over his face making a shivering feeling run through my spine.

We walk up the golden stairs as his hands was rest on my mid Waist, They're  were a lot of beautiful people here with their date's, wife's, husband's, girlfriend's you get it right ?! Miss Jackson was right one first look at these people you can tell they were  some high-class people, We walk up to a guy that is standing against the stanchion with a tablet in his hands with the list of names I guess.

"Wassup Man" the guy call to Renoir.

"Ashton bro, Long time Don't see", Renoir took his hands from my waist and bring Ashton in for a hug It's actually cute seeing him smiling.

"Been too Long man the mansion isn't the same without you Ren, and who's this? "he asks,

Renoir use to stay here? This place is enormous and astonishing . . .

"Oh, t-this, I-is,-my umm?!" he stuttered,

Why is he stuttering I am his Date aren't I?!

"I am his Date ,my name is Hayden nice to meet you?" I said as I shake Ashton hand's.