Chapter 4 . . . The debate

Before I was transferred here I got an online tour of the school, so I know where my classes, locker and Etc are So I wouldn't be getting lost on my first day at school or being late for most of my periods.

"Hey Hayden" I heard someone's chirpy voice, but it was Amelia the person who gave me the online tour of the school she's some student council or something like that.

"Hey", I said with a small smile.

"We have the same period first want to walk with?" she asked with a bright smile that made her dimples appear.

"Yes sure no problem" walking side by side, I took a good look at her, She is actually pretty she has long black hair, brown eyes and light brown skin and we are on the same height level.

"So how do you like greenwood college so far?" she turns to me and asks.

" If boys would stop staring and girls stop giving me glares It would be perfect".

Way to go Hayden? why couldn't you just say okay and shut up!! Now she's gonna think your judging...

"Don't mine them you'll get used to it your the new girl and you're cute so it's expected ".

I blushed at the way she said I was cute.

"Okay " I replied as we entered the English class we were the first person in the class and I am grateful, I took a seat next to Amelia who seem to can't stop smiling at me. . .

"So do you want to hang out at lunch today so we can get to know each other better ?",

"Sure I'd love to "

The bell rang and students began filling up the class with loud chatter among themselves suddenly the noise settled because the teacher had entered the class.

Opening my Literature  notebook I heard the teacher introduces his self as Mr. Fitz.

"Welcome to Greenwood College Hayden Mackenzie we are happy you're here "Mr. Fitz welcomed me with a bright smile.

I chuckled nervously. . . Hating the attention he was giving me.

"Okay so for Today's lesson-.... Mr. Fitz pause as he looks towards the door.

" YOUR LATE! Mr. Jackson and Mrs. Mackenzie "Mr. Fitz said a bit irritated.

we have the same last name that's cool " here I am thinking my last name wasn't common.

"It won't happen again sir ", Renoir Said, as he settled in his seat,

We were on time for school how the hell did he arrived at class late not my problem anyway, I need to get back at him for seeing me naked that's for sure...

"Turn your books to page 112, Hayden your homework is to read from the beginning of this novel if you want to catch up with the syllabus ", I heard Mr Fitz said,

"Umm-sir-I-I-mean Mr. Fitz, I have Completed this Novel already", I said.

Horseshoe bay college are far a head even though Greenwood college was a very excellent school and are known for their high performances.

"Okay, that's amazing want to share with us a bit of what you understand ?".

"Ugh-Umm-Okay". 

Just great Hayden now you're the center of attention!!

"We are waiting Ms. Mackenzie" -,

And at this moment my hands began shaking I hate being nervous.

I adjust my body posture and  clear my throat so I could speak fluently. . .

" It's about Brenna Mendez and her Ex-husband Kash Pinnock, on how he sexual abuse her after finding out she was cheating on him with her co-worker ".

"So what do you think about the problem on page 112" Mr. Fitz ask.

"Well if everyone is quite honest with there self, sexual abuse is not the answer and a man does not have the right to force himself on any woman no matter what's the reason I said throwing a glare at Renoir and back at the teacher . . .

I wasn't even finished when someone interrupted. . .

"He was in pain the poor guy was heartbroken after seeing his wife sleeping with someone else "

but It's not just someone its, Renoir! SIGH. . . this guy really doesn't give up on irritating me, I didn't even think he was a novel person anyways !!!

(he continued ). . ." and not only did she sleep with someone else, he asked her for sex and she refused who does "-

(I cut him off.. .) , "so you're saying that the solution to any relationship is for males to sexually abuse their spouse because they cheated well that's dumb". I said a little irritated that he as the nerve to always ruin a good moment.

"Ohhh!!" I heard the whole class said.

"Okay, both of you has a great point one stronger but Great point" I heard Mr .Fitz said after realizing what's happening between us.

No sooner did the bell rang and everyone started leaving the classroom.
^
^

"Hey you were great today in class for standing up against Mr. popularity no one has ever had the nerve to call whatever he said dumb" I heard Amelia said.

"Well I  am here for it" we both laugh while we exit the classroom.