Chapter 2. . .Hell Yeah!

Hey! You made it to chapter Two . . . remember to tell a friend about "Bounded to be" Also to follow me on Wattpad and remember to comment down below about what you think about chapter 2.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"You're a pretty girl Hayden" Miss Jackson complimented  me.

"Thank you Miss Jackson you don't look bad yourself ". 

No doubt my cheeks are as red as a tomato right now!

 "Oh Thank you" she replied as we enter the house,

I can't help but feel excited at how this house is amazing, It's 10 times bigger than Our house back home.

 There is a golden spiral stairs to the right that is well polished and shined with a golden angel design on it making it Compelling to look at. The hallway is probably the size of my house ground floor put altogether. The floor looks as if they haven't been walked on ever ,they are clean and shiny. The glasses and window are so clean that I know right there and then that if I placed my finger on it ,it would cause a smog to appear.  

While mom and miss Jackson were busy  getting to know each other, I was busy looking around when my eyes landed on Renoir, the thing is he was already looking at me, we were staring at each other for about a minute when a large smile spread on his face and he looked away.

Was he embarrass that I caught him staring ?! Things can't get any crazier than this right ?, But can we like talk about how that smile made my insides melt? Yup sure. maybe I shouldn't!!!

"Renoir!, Hayden must be hungry why don't you show her to the kitchen, So Grace and I can get to know each other better, I heard miss Jackson say.

"Oh no that's okay" I replied quickly a little shy to be alone with him . . . Even though I just met him 

"Don't be silly it's been an eight hour drive you must be hungry "she replied, Before I could decline again she went through the door with mom, "oh Just great !" I whispered under my breathe.

 I turn around only to meet Renoir's back, as he walks off to the kitchen.

 Okay like should I follow or well I- could -  just stand - . . . I can't just stand here what am I thinking ugh!!!

Not having the next choice  I followed quietly behind him not uttering a word as My eye's laid set on Renoir's back and I can't help but stare at how his muscles are straining against his white tightly fitted muscular shirt as my eyes roamed all over his body, I can't help but imagine him without that shirt yeah!, I know I shouldn't But why do Rich people have to look so amazing It makes people like me feel jealous .

"Earth to Hayden. . ." Renoir said a little above normal tone .

"huh ?!,I didn't get that Repeat ?" I said a bit embarrass that he caught me staring.

 I was so deep in admiring the guy I didn't even realize he was talking to me, so Embarrassing 

 "Well  I  was asking what would you like to eat ?" he said as he cross his arms over his chest and the way how is chest is printing out through his shirt Made me get butterflies by only looking at them, this guy is some what of a charmer Jesus !!

 "Anything you have, but a sandwich would be okay  "I gestured. 

"Sandwich  it is then " he replied 

  " No ketchup though"

( I hate ketchup Ewww!)

 " I hate it too "he replied With a smile and I Mirrored his as he began preparing my sandwich.

^

^

 "Here You go senorita " he places  the sandwich in front of me,

"Thank you"  giving him a small smile. I mean Food makes me happy even when I am angry .

He was about to say something when his phone rang. . .  he scan the caller's ID with his eye, after knowing who it was, the smile fell from his face.

 "I got to take this, "he said with a straight face making his jaw muscles appear.

I nod as I took a bite out of this delicious sandwich he made me. . .  as it melted away in my mouth, I got up  to pour  myself a drink of water, Which I really didn't want to.

Things here are so different and amazing, but yet, I miss home a lot . . .

I was about to grab the glass when, I heard Renoir shouting with  someone  over the phone, the sound made me Jump in shook.

 "SHIT" I hissed, as I look down at  the broken glass on the floor.

 Just great I've been here what 2 minutes and already breaking things.

"Are you okay"? I heard Renoir said as he rushes over to me.

 "Never mind I got this," he said clearly upset, I don't know whether it's with me or with that person he was yelling on over the phone.

"No it's okay  I.." he cut me off angrily.

 "You're obviously too clumsy I don't want you breaking anything else!!!

"I'm really sorry, no need for names, It's just one Glass I will replace it, " I said a little angry at how he's behaving over a broken glass "

he thinks am " CLUMSY " he was the one who shouted  and made me mistakenly broke the glass not like he need to know that  though.

 "REPLACE IT !! "he shouted, (he took a deep breath. . . ).

"I bought this glass for my sist-". . . he stop his self from saying whatever he was about to say,

"Look I got this, okay Just go, your room is right upstairs you won't miss trust me  "

 I didn't even reply instead I walk out of the kitchen feeling very a shame and embarrass and unaware of what just happen for God sake it's just a glass.  walking up the spiral stairs where he said my room was, I trial my fingers over the design on the stairs.

Upon entering the top of the stairs I notice that some of my lounges  were in front of a  door, I sighed in relief that I found my room  without getting lost first.

Or "clumsy!!!" me breaking anything else, he didn't even allow me to finish my sandwich!!

Entering the room  I can't help but smile at how amazing my room is, totally forgetting what happened 5 mins ago, I took a good look at my surrounding ,I am definitely having an Eyegasm right now  DAMN!!!....

This room is even bigger than my kitchen and living room put together  . . .here I was thinking nowhere else could be better than home!!!!

 This must have been a guest room considering why the walls are painted in white. There is a big chandelier hanging from the ceiling  with glistening crystal, The bed is a California king size bed and it is Five-time bigger than my single bed at home

 No disrespect I still love that bed!

To my right there is a  large bathroom with cute tile designs on the walls everything is just perfect here I can't even explain . . . I think I'll get the hang of it here .

 "HELL YEAH, I WILL, " I said as I jump on my new king size bed, I LOVE IT!! I whispered.