Chapter 23. . .Renoir!

"Can you give me a lift at street 34 please ?" I asked.

"Sure I'm giving these dudes a ride at that street anyways ."

I text Anna telling her I am on my way , I never really  watched a baby before so I am really excited . .

"You look beautiful  today " He whispered and I am over heating under my own skin at the moment. . 

"Thank You" I whispered Back playing cool.

^

^

Ten minutes later we finally pulled up at where I am suppose to meet Anna , I can't wait to give the boys a reason to turn down there annoying music and not only is the music annoying there singing on the top of there lungs .

I spot Anna and I didn't hesitate to get out of the car" I'll be back okay" I said as I walk over to Anna.

"Hey thank you again for watching Isaac for me today " ,She said while she hand me the baby and the bags.

"Okay so everything is in this bag , if you need anything text or call me okay I'll be off work around eight so I'll text you okay bye."

"It's okay I will take care of him". 

I got in the car and it was silent  wow. . .

"Is that a baby" ? the guy's in the back ask.

"Yes this is baby Isaac, isn't he amazing ?"

"yes he's cool can I hold him?"

"sure but please be careful" I said as his face lit up . .

"I have never hold  a baby before"

^

^

^

"Okay so about yesterday at the hospital you met my sister and I'm definitely going to answer all of your questions so lets go ask them ",He said as he turn to his face to me . . .

I was finish giving Isaac is bottle and he fell a sleep , I set is little body properly in my arms so he could sleep ,I still can't believe  I am watching a baby as yet I feel so mature.

"How did she end up in a coma"? I asked

He took a big sigh before he started talking, and I can see how emotional and touchy this topic is for him. . .

Okay well here's summary of the  story -

"It was a Friday night and umm our chauffeur was carrying us home and he was driving all weird and shit anyways he started speeding ,I remember screaming for him to slow down but he didn't he just continue speeding faster and faster. Um the road was slippery from the rain that was pouring before, no sooner did the car slide and got out of control my sister hit her head hard  during the accident causing her to end up in a coma . um my dad neck was broken and his spine was twist and half  of his head was smashed inside the door . When the police came I passed out after  seeing all that  the report came back say the driver was drunk while driving us home I can't go no further  I am so sorry but I hate talking about this" he said with his eyes getting red and his muscles starting to appear

"Don't cry I am the one suppose to be crying here". . . . he  laughed, I didn't even realize that I was crying my self.

"I am so sorry you went through all that  , that must be why you have such bad nightmares I said as I wipe my eyes.

"Hey it's Okay I have learnt to deal with it anyways and the nightmares stop since I start sleeping around you" , he lean in and wipe the tears from my eye .

"I am so sorry Renoir"

"It will be okay but for now I am happy I told you the truth and you know how my sister got in a coma and how my dad die and how I was lucky and how it ruined my life."

"Do you want us to like um-" he cut me off

"I Like you a lot Hayden" He Blurted out.

And that definitely took me by surprise ,I am speechless right now I know it's crazy because I am staring dead in his eyes. I really like him too and it's amazing he like me as well but I just wish I could at least open my mouth to say something. I was about to say something and in that very same second Isaac started getting fussy as he started crying .

"Guess it's time to get you home right ", I said towards the baby.

As I glimpse over Renoirs Face I would see that he was a bit upset and I felt really bad. Renoir hadn't said a word to me all the way home I just don't know all of this is just new and confusing .