Chapter 14. . .Jay!

Three weeks went by fast and I still can't get rid of that nervous feeling every time I remember that it's only one day left for the ball. I was out for the whole day today for my make over so I could look glamorous at this ball. 

First we went shopping and I must say I can't wait to see how I would look in all my dresses  and shoes put together. After shopping we went  to the dentist to get my teeth whiten, Then I got a full body massage for about two hours. Then I did my nails both my fingers and Toes in burgundy because I think they would look good against my dress. Then they did my hair and I couldn't even recognize my own self I have curly hair and that was no longer . My hair was straight and I didn't even knew my hair was even this long it looked amazing and it compliments my face a  lot . 

However, my make over was finial done. Miss Jackson had to get back to her office to finish some unfinish work so I was now waiting on Renoir to give me a lift home so I could start packing my things from today so I could enjoy the day with Amelia and Anna before I leave for 3 days and my mom wanted to have lunch with me so we could talk but I already knew what she was going to talk about she has been having this talk with me ever since I got my first period. 

On the other hand over the past 3 weeks Renoir and I have grown to actually tolerate each other I learned a lot about him we have been hanging out a lot these days . . . Nia was starting to catch up with it  so he broke up with her and I haven't heard the end of it at school because everyone thinks that I am Renoirs new girlfriend . I didn't let it bother me though , because they had not talked about it for very long  because Renoir made them shut up ,he as such a advantage being popular in college. Nia on the other hand always came by the house trying to either start  a fight with me or tried to seduce Renoir to have sex with her . Which was really low and thirsty for her . she think we are together and we didn't even deny it we just let her assume what she want and feel miserable about it.

Fun fact me and Renoir have  never kissed since the day in the pool , we just hanged out and enjoy our self together as friend . I don't even know if he's my friend sometimes things get way too awkward better us but I guess we always push away the awkward feeling. Oh yeah  dancing class went well  I am a very fast learner , Dancing was fun and I learn to do it in 3 days although I did some extra practice with this guy name Jay whom  I've  also met at dance class . 

Yeah It's pretty obvious that he likes me but I just can't feel that same way towards him if you know what I mean, he's cute but not as Renoir not that I am comparing though. Here the big part I think Renoir is some what Jealous over Jay but every time I made a joke about it he would get really mad Lmao. It didn't really matter though because I am finish with dance so I don't think me and Jay will see each other that often again. Wow! three weeks and that sounded like a lot.

Finally Renoir was here . . ." Missed  me?" he asked  with the most cutest smile that I will never get tired of.

"Why would I , I'm tired of you!" and he held his chest in a fall pretense as if was having an heart attack.

"You're grumpy ! and mean"

"That's what you get for making me wait so long out here" 

"You look sexy I mean Hot ugh! Gorgeous " he said , as his face got red because he's a bit embarrass of his mouth saying what he's actually thinking.

Wow did he really think that , I know I look different and hot but those words sounds so sexy coming from his mouth.

"Thank you" I said a bit happy he thinks I am hot, "how did I get a make over and you didn't?" I asked.