Chapter 21. . . Twins!

I woke up to the smell Of  Toast bread , fry eggs and bacons ,I heard my belly grumbling, reminding me I didn't finish my plate of food yesterday . I turn to the side only to see a tray of my breakfast  beside me on the bed with a letter beside it ..

Hey boo , we didn't want to wake you so we Dismiss your alarm ,we didn't want you to come to school and  Have to face anymore problem ,You've been going through a lot, so eat your breakfast and sign up for the Online class just for today. Love besties .

I Smile to my self when I was finish reading the little letter ,I entered the bathroom . . . while taking of my clothes I look at my self in the mirror  and My eyes are swollen and my face is red from all the crying I did last night  I look broken. . . 

I took a shower  and decided on coloring my hair in black.  . .when I was finish I straighten my hair . . . some how I did my make up but it was way darker than usual it was more gothic ,and honestly it was how I felt it was kind of cute though .  I took my shower and rethink about all that has happen.

  I took my shower and rethink about all that has happen

(Something Like this . . .)

(Knock ,Knock) ,I hear someone at the door .

 "Go away" I said not wanting  to say anything to anyone one. . 

"I just want to talk , just hear me out".

Just great it's Renoir, liar alert

"Well I don't want to listen ,just go" , I said . 

"I knew you guys were sisters 2 days ago "

"Liar !! you're really lying right now so low of you".

"There's a lot you need to know  , I couldn't say or do anything , I thought it would break you and I didn't want that so I didn't tell you and now I know I was wrong" , with that  he entered my room.

"Did I let you in get out!!!!!" I said very loudly.

why didn't the girls locked the door sigh now he just pops in uninvited .

"And it's okay I am not broken, not one bit ".

"Well it's pretty obvious ,your hair is dyed black ,your make up is way different From the regulars".

"Do I ,didn't even notice ,I said sarcastic".

"Look  I am sorry I lied okay ,I didn't want you to find out like that can you forgive me please?"

"Don't you have some business to do or school to attend?".

"Okay that's it we are going somewhere" he said as he drag me from where I was sitting.

" I am not going no where with you, I don't hang out with players, pretender and secret keeper".

"That's what you think of me don't you ?,maybe you should know the two side of the story before you started judging someone".

he didn't say a next word he just drag me down to is car and I didn't reply either ,it's maybe because I actually want to understand the 2 sides of the story.

^

^

^

^

"Why are we at a  Hospital ?"I ask a little curious ON WHY ARE WE AT A DAMN HOSPITAL!!!!. . .

"I don't want to keep anything from you anymore so lets go ".

We got out the car and entered the hospital ,The smell of disinfectant and bleach made my nose cringe a bit  as if I wanted to sneeze . We walk up to the front desk , where a lady was on a call, when she looked up and saw Renoir she gave him a small smile and told the person on the phone to give her a minute as she place them on hold. . .

"Hey Renoir here is your card you can go straight up " .

"Thank you Ellen ", he said. 

 The elevator was open  indicating that we should exit, Renoir walked out and head towards a hospital room . I followed behind him as I watch as the nurses and doctors were busy running around doing there  very risky job to save people's life remind me how hard my mom have to work. We finally entered the hospital room Number 26 where a girl laid , she was paled  and almost lifeless but yet manage to  look beautiful and peaceful , Wow she looks exactly... THIS GIRL  LOOKS EXACTLY  LIKE RENOIR!!!!!!! ,

"WOW YOUR A TWIN". . .

"Meet Owenoir,  she is my twin sister she's in a coma" Renoir said, has he kissed his sisters hand.

"How did she got here?"

"Look I'll answer every question you throw at me  just not here okay".

 He said considering is sister is in the room, A flash of hurt run through his eye as he sits beside his sister. I wondered what happen?, how did she got in a Coma ?,I felt a bit of hurt run through me just by looking at her on the bed , Knowing  that his sister is in a coma  that must be hard. I always wanted a sister and all along I had one ,I feel so hurt by all that  and I really wish none of this  never happened ,I have been through a lot since lately. .

" I'm going to get a cup of water want any?", I felt weird ,because I was just standing there .

"NO" he said, not even spearing me a look ,but I know he's in a sad mood right now so I did pressure it much.

I walked for someone water because my throat felt way too dry in that situation ,it must have been something bad that must be why he hardly speaks about is dad nor is sister but what does this have to do with my dad?