Chapter 7. . . The poor lady just got here.

"Hey babe you look hot," someone said behind me, Amelia and I turn facing the person and I can't believe it's  Tamar the same guy I spoke to earlier today .Amelia and I shared the same confusing look on our faces not sure if she's thinking what am thinking or what . . .  It is very obvious that he's drunk. . . . the guy that was talking to me earlier today was so sweet compared to the person standing in front of me now...

Amelia gave me a be safe look as she walk to the dance floor with some random guy.

 Well to me he's a random guy but she probably knows him ,why the hell would she leave me alone though .

"Let's Dance babe then after we can head to the bedroom," Tamar said as he wink one eye and pull my hand towards his chest.

What an Idiot!, Who does he think I am some whore? , Who the hell does he think he is? I get that he's drunk but I hate when men talk to ladies like that.

"Let go of me!!" I tried yelling over the music, but his hands just grip my risk tighter, The pain on my risk made tears roll down my face no doubt it's ruining my make-up. . .

"Stop crying baby I won't hurt you I'll ensure to take my time," he said with the most disgusting smirk on his face while he drag me up the stairs, I keep yelling while I tried fighting him off.

"Let go of me you rapist" I scream as I tried pulling my hands out of his, but that only piss him off more, I didn't even get the chance to scream again when I felt his hand connected with  my face making a sudden heat of pain rush up. I cried, even more when I realize what is happening and what he will do to me if he gets me into that room.

Instantly ,I wanted to go back home far away from this town as fast as I could ,its my second night here and It's a disaster.

"You remind me of Owenoir but now you're acting like a bitch!!!" he yelled as he Grabs me by my hair sending me into the wall I felt my head getting light as my eye's started diming and blood started rushing down my nose he was about to slap me again when someone's punch connected to his face sending him to the ground he didn't bother fighting back he just ran off.

The pain in my head made it hard to focus on who just saved my life, I felt my body getting lift off the floor and that's when my eyes went closing down, I started hearing screams, but they started sounding further and further away and that's when everything went silent and dark.

Renoirs P. O. V

"Dude, what's up with you? "I heard mark yell while he staggers his Drunk ass towards me.

I gave him a tight smile as I tried to push the feeling of something bad is about to happen away but is Hayden okay ?!. . . I know she's at this party . . . why am I even thinking about her, She is quite sassy so I guess she can handle her self . . I was hear to have fun not think about her. I smiled as the Fresh memory of me Lingering my fingers over her back came to mine until mark interrupt me again.

"Dude check that girl over there out what's her name  again?"

I look towards the dance floor only to see Amelia grinding her hip on some Adam , She is so nerdy at school I never thought she would be this wild at a party  . 

Wait. . . if Amelia is at the party then Hayden is here , I walked over to Amelia to ask where Hayden is completely forgetting mark was still beside me,  but that's when I heard some weird screams coming from upstairs over the music , I look upstairs to see Tamar slamming Hayden's head into the wall.

Shit!! My mother is going to kill me for not taking care of this girl.

I ran upstairs right in time to connect my fist right into Tamar's cheekbone sending him to the ground before he could slap her again. I rush to Hayden's side as I took off my shirt to stop the bleeding from her head and nose, her eyes were diming as if she was going to pass out, This reminded me of 2 years back and I wasn't going to lose her too, I lift her up and run as fast as I could to my car to get her to a hospital.

"Stay with me Hayden don't leave me HAYDEN!!"I Yell repeatedly, my heart began racing when I saw that her eyes aren't  Opening even when I tried shaking the hell out of her.

I ignore every single stoplight and  I dialed her mother's number to explain what is happening and that she should meet me at the hospital, the poor lady just got here and this is happening now .

I am going to kill Tamar for what he did . . . He's going to regret doing what he did 2 years back and what he did to Hayden that son of a Bitch I cursed as I rush Hayden to the hospital.

^

^

^

Next morning...

"she was hit very hard in the head causing her to have a concussion she will be treated here for a couple of days until she is better, " The doctor said.

I just stood there watching Grace, Mom and Amelia crying ,  but I had other plans I am going to ensure Tamar pays for what he did to Owenoir and Hayden, I storm out of the hospital with my eyes all red and angry, maybe even looking like a zombie due to not sleeping at all last night.

*

*

I parked my car in a suitable parking space I watch as everyone stare at me while they whisper among themselves, I really don't care I am basically use to it, popularity is fun but it can be a bitch sometimes someone always finds something to gossip about even when it's none of their damn business .  . .

Girls started fixing their hair as soon as I enter the hall, and I didn't even spear them a look, why are some girls so thirsty and dumb at times?!

I didn't let them distract me though I head straight to where Tamar always hang out with his friends, but fuck he wasn't there.

He can't run for every time I   am Going to Ensure he thinks twice before hurting a next girl again.🚶‍♂️