Chapter 17. . .Triston?!

The sound of Renoir Light snoring tickling my neck woke me out of my sleep, but I was too lazy to open my eye's . . . I turn my head only to see Renoir's head rest upon my neck and his right hand around my waist, He looked so peaceful when he's sleeping.

Fresh memories  from yesterday came flooding my mind causing me to blush. The  memories of our make out, makes me feel has if  I may have grown to like him I shouldn't get attached to him, I'll end up getting hurt again like what my ex-boyfriends did and I really don't need that drama right now. . .

"Triston slow down Please!! " Renoir said screaming out crying 

"I tried waking him, get up you're having a bad dream", He jumps up out of his sleep breathing like he just ran a Marathon.

"Are you okay?". . .

" Yes " . . .he said calming down.

"Who is Triston?" I ask, Curious. He didn't even answer he just got up and walk into the bathroom and slam the door behind him, Okay that was weird, I was just asking who is Triston? Then I remember my dad name is Triston, Was Renoir dreaming about my dad or someone else. "Triston slow down" thats weird my dad was in a car crash but he said it was sever.

Phone Ringing...

Renoir phone was ringing but I decided to ignore it . . . but it won't stop ringing and it was getting to my head with the constant ringing, I took a peek to see who was calling and it was Nia I place it back down knowing it would be wrong if I answered although I wasn't planning to . . .I open my laptop and realize I got about 20 emails from my school teachers I will have to review these today so when I get back I Won't have a lot of assignments to complete.

(Bathroom door open. . .)

I look up only to see a Renoir only in boxers and somehow I feel he's teasing me, the smirk that he's trying to hold in gave him away but it's definitely working my eyes can't look away and I am sure my mouth is slightly  open right now, how can someone be so perfect and amazing at the same time.

"Like what you see huh?" -

shit, he realize I was staring, instead of answering him because I am way too embarrassed to answer I just continue looking at my emails.

"What do you want for breakfast ?" he asked smiling down at me.

"Umm . . .

"how about I take you out on a second date?" He said -

"Sure where?"

"It's a surprise" I smile because his surprising where always amazing.

"Do you even have feelings for me ?" I ask not knowing how those words came out muchless to even form a sentence...

"Do you?" he asked back.

"Maybe" I tease

"We can talk about that at dinner okay"

"Aren't you going to answer who is Triston?" I asked again.

"Why are you this nosey?"

"I am not nosey I am just wonder if you're dreaming about my dad " I answer with a bit of attitude, and I saw him froze for a couple of second.

"Look date Tonight wear something pretty I'll pick you up around 10am please don't be late"

He grabbed his clothes and head back into the bathroom to finish getting dressed. Ignoring  my questions like he always does.

Renoir P. o.  v

I was out for two hours to prepare our little date as she got ready, and I can't help the feeling that's rushing up in my guts I'm so excited to take her on a real date not that the ball wasn't a real date. I have never felt this way for someone before she's so different and cute in everything she do. I wish I could tell her my feelings for her although it's best if I hide it and lock it away.

I will only hurt her and she'll never want to speak with me again and I'll never make that happen, I fell in love with her from the first time I saw her I acted like a jerk because of what her father did to my father and Owenoir but It wasn't her fault I shouldn't have taken it out on her worst she didn't even know about it.

I took out my  iPhone so I could send Hayden a message that I am coming up, I got in the elevator and push the button for room 5. . .

^
^

I got out of the elevator and walk down to our room, I was about to open the door when she walked out and took all my breath away from how beautiful she is, she's wearing a rose pink dress that looks gorgeous on her.

"I didn't overdress right?" she ask, with a frown on her face,

"Hell no and even if you did I wouldn't allow you to change it "

"So where are we going? "

"On an amazing picnic," I said and a smile spread across her face, that made her cheeks reveal a red shade in them making me instantly wanting to just make out and cuddle with her all day 🌚 💓.