Chapter 8 . . .X-Bar!

Hayden P. O.V

It's been Two month since the incident I keep remembering every moment of what happen ,I sometimes Cry and feel alone. My mom was suggesting a shrink but I seriously don't feel the need to express my feelings to someone that will end up thinking I am sick in the head or something at the end of the day.

Amelia,  Anna and I are best friend's they're very  Insecure and Overprotective of everything I do but I know they mean well. . .Amelia blamed her self for what had  happened but I think she got over it now and It's really not her fault.

We enjoy doing  everything together, Ronnie's ice shop has become our favorite hang out place. I love it here because of the chocolate ice cream that they sell here to be honest. Within two months I manage to  got straight A+ on my exams, I  am also a student counsellor along with  Amelia I'm doing better now than I did when I just got here, I miss back home all of my friend still send sad texts saying they miss me and I totally miss them too.

Ever since I got out of hospital Renoir has hardly even said a word to me. It got worst when I started to not see him for almost a month as if he was avoiding me . Some how I feel as if he hates me but why? What have I done wrong ?!

I heard he got into a fight with Tamar the day after he assaulted me I always wondered why? I thank him everyday since then  for standing up for me and actually fighting him off when he wanted to do God knows what with me ,  but every time I tried talking to him about it he would just rudely ignore the conversation so I  just stop asking.

He is hardly even home and  if he is home he would be tightly locked down in his room like for the whole day. . . He would  only talks to me when Miss Jackson is around, pretending that we get along and that we are doing everything together I hate lying and pretending to Miss Jackson but he won't even talk to me so I  would just leave it where it is.

Nia  is so annoying, she'll come over just to put on his shirt and post on Instagram like ugh !!! she'll even sleepover when miss Jackson and my mom isn't around.

she will even use my things and make a lame excuse on why she used them and if I try  confronting her, Renoir would just slam the door in my face or pick up for her so yeah KARMA IS A B*TCH P-E-R-I-O-D it will differently get them back though !!!

I would sometime  sleep out with Amelia and Anna. And sometimes they'll sleepover as well so over the past Two months things have taken the turn for the best well most parts of it though.

^

^

^

It's Saturday and I got up so early because of the loud annoying music Renoir has been playing all morning with is friends.  It's 8:30 and he has started with his Antics. I am so tired ,school drains my energy. I got up and took a shower then I tidy my room  I am  about to head down stairs to prepare my breakfast .

As I entered the kitchen two Guys were sitting down on the stool, they were always over here  but I  wasn't interested in what their names were . They are kind of cute though one as blue eyes and an Amazing jaw line the other has hazel eye and super curly hair that complimented is face.

Anyways . . .beside the guys stood Christina and Leandra and none the less Nia is on the countertop making out with Renoir with her disgusting human self as if her own skin doesn't make her crawl , No offense I just hate this girl a lot.

They are so gross!!  that I didn't even bother saying Good morning not that they would  actually respond anyways, . . . I will definitely remember to disinfect the counter  , I walk over to the fridge ignoring the stares and the whispering there exchanging.  Truly I wasn't just ignoring I just didn't care.

Everyone at school were talking about the new girl staying at Renoirs house and that made Nia feel more threaten by me she basically wants to stay here every night ,but they didn't stop talking until Renoir basically threaten the whole school to stop talking about it and everybody did just that.

I took out the bottle of milk deciding to make some cereal to eat with my X-bar that I bought on my way home yesterday , a little shy to stay any longer than 3 minutes in this kitchen.

As I look over at Nia and Renoir I realize they have stopped making out and now she's eating and

X-BAR!!!!, "Where The F**k did you get that?" I yell obviously piss that she always thinks she has the right to just eat my stuff.

"I saw it in the fridge and I thought you wouldn't mind" she said while taking a next bite obviously spiting me.

"You thought I wouldn't mine You didn't even ask !"

"It's Just a chocolate Hayden" I heard Renoir murmur as he roll his eyes at me. As if I am the one that is wrong here.

"You're seriously taking her side right now?" and of course I didn't get any answer .

"If your bitch is hungry let her feed on your dick instead of my things because it seems like she's getting a bit fat so she should suck on something that actually won't allow her to get any fatter".

and with that I head out the kitchen flipping my hair like the girls in the high school movies. I am so happy I save up all that courage to tell him and her off I have never done nothing  other than be nice to that piece of shit, back before the accident he was annoying but at least he would actually see me but now he seem more like he wish I was gone.