Chapter 11. . . I Think I like her!

School went by slowly and all I could think about is that Damn kiss. I have been avoiding Renoir and Nia the whole day even skipping some of my classes just to avoid seeing them. Which is bad but I just couldn't bother seeing Nia and him together suck their face out knowing I kissed the guy yesterday. I didn't even know what that kiss might have maybe he was just trying to play me? if thats the case it worked and I feel like an idiot for  falling for it.

I was in the back of Anna's car because she offered me a ride and Lazy me wasn't going to say no to that offer I hate walking. She must be uncomfortable because I have hardly said a word to them all day  and now that I am in the car I am still not saying anything , How was I going to tell my bestfriends that I made out with Renoir in a pool and I liked it even though he's a Jerk but he's pretty cute if you ask me and we live in the same house. I dont like him but I  just like the fact that we kiss ugh! I am not making any sense. 

I have been in my head all day trying to figure out what is really going on and what's my next move. I have a ball to attend that my mother is basically forcing me to go, I didn't say yes and I didn't say no either, Well at least my friends know that much, that I am going to a ball with him. I think I'll just  need to figure things out and then I can tell them about the kiss.

"You're awfully quite today is it the ball that your stressing about?" Anna asked.

"Yeah Honestly I don't  think I should go !"

"Why did something else happen?"

Yes !we made out in a pool which my mother also saw ugh!

"Nah I think ,Nia is  what I am worried about "I lied well not totally I was worried about Nia finding out but just not about the ball it was about the Kiss.

"Let Renoir handle her it will be fine just go and enjoy the day".

"I guess your right" I said trying to make her think I am convinced.

We reached my stop and at this moment I can't wait to sleep its just 3pm and the day feels like it will never end. I got out the car thanking Anna and waving her good bye. I walked up to the door to meet Renoir he looked a bit embarrass to see me and I didn't miss the red spot on his neck. I guess Nia was too busy sucking that too and the taught of that made me cringe I shouldn't be jealous though he had his girlfriend way before he kissed me. But was it just a kiss to him? because I hate being used. I snapped out of my though realizing that we have been just standing their staring at each other. 

"ehm excuse me please! " I said a bit too aggressive than how I meant to say it.

He stepped away without saying a word and his face and muscles are all tensed as if he was upset about something but I didn't really care. He made out with me just yesterday and he already had an hickey.

I continue walking when I felt his hand grab my elbow softly I turn around facing him a bit irritated "Are you avoiding me?" he asked. Of course I am ,not like you need to know that though.

"No why ,you ask that question?"

"I don't know just had a weird feeling  I guess, anyways do you want to order pizza and watch a movie?" he said with his cheek beginning to get  red as if he was shy.

"Yeah sure!" I said

Sleeping sound a bit more nicer but pizza sound even  more nice .

"Okay I am going to order and be right back okay"

"I am going to take a short shower and head back down" I said knowing that includes a small nap time because I am tired and Drained.

"Okay" he said as he went to go order our pizza.

I went upstairs and call my mom letting her know I am home and Okay . I took a shower that made every bone in my body relax now all I have to do is take a small  nap before the Pizza arrive. I got out of the shower in an over size shirt and a short cotton type shorts that fits comfortably with my ankle socks on. I laid on the bed letting the sleep consume me as my tired body fell a sleep.

Renoir P. o .v. . .

I ordered two types of pizza a cheese and a chicken , I didn't know which one she'd prefer because she didn't tell me. I am kind of happy that she  had agreed to watch a movie with me this place is boring and yeah I know I could invite Nia but sadly , she's being getting on my nerves since lately . . .she keeps making bad comments about Hayden and I don't get why. Hayden is the type of girl every men would actually want in their life. She's kind and innocent and she is loyal to her friends. "I think I like her " I am telling you We kissed and I actually can't stop thinking about her like all day. I was having sex with Nia this morning and I was actually think about how good it must feel to have sex with Hayden and how her moan sounds in my ears and how stiff her nipple become when she's turned on . . .  I am craving this girl , I know I shouldn't be making out with Hayden and having sex with Nia the next morning but I actually was refusing the sex with Nia but that girl is just something else . I think I will break up with  her soon though  but  if I did that now it would be a total big gossip at school . knowing Nia she would find out why I broke up with her and then find out that it was because I like Hayden and that would cause a lot of attention on Hayden and that  wouldn't be good.

^

^

It's like Hayden had time when the pizza's would arrive because she was walking down the stairs has soon has  the delivery guy was at our doorway. I grab the pizza from the guy paying him  for his delivery and giving him a 10 dollar tip. A big smile approach Hayden's face but I guess it was because of the smell of the Pizza that made it that bright.

"I didn't know  what type of pizza you liked so I order both cheese and chicken" and when I said that her smile grew brighter .

"I love both of them" she said  and her wide smile warmed my heart.

"Okay we'll eat both then" I said giving her a small smile

"Umm what type of movie we are going to watch?" she asked.

"365" was my respond and I saw her froze as her face become red .

"What?!" was all I think she could manage to say, and that made me laugh.

"I am joking Hayden don't have and heart attack now ,we can watch Iron man" we both laugh as we prepare our self  to eat our pizza and watch  the Iron man movie.