Chapter 12. . .Hell yes!

I didn't even know when I fell a sleep this  morning because we decided to watch about 10 more movies after Iron man last night. I woke up to someone comfortably sleeping on my chest  snoring and breathing on  my left breast . I didn't even know how we slept that comfortable in the couch and when we even fell in this position. I look up to the Tv realizing It was still playing a marvel. I smile  when I remember the memories of last night it was fun spending that Night with him . We basically ate every slice of pizza in the 2 box's we argued on which movie is the best and which we should watch before which ,We even had a mini fight between that because he wanted to eat 2 more pizza that he didn't deserve. 

Realizing how bright outside was I knew I was late for school  and there is no doubt about that  , I tried  shifting Renoir from my chest but it was useless he wouldn't even move a bit.

"Renoir wake up!!" I screamed about 10 time before he actually waked up.

"huh what?" he said with the most adorable sleepy deep voice.

"I am going to be late for school get up" he did just that as he yarn and rub his cute little green eyes. 

I force my self from actually staring at him as I looked on the clock it was basically 8:45am and I couldn't even bother  to go to school today. I  hissed as I  went up the stairs to have a shower, wash my hair and get my clothes ready for school. I felt my phone vibrating in my hand reminding me that I didn't put it to charge over night and now it is dead.

"ugh!, I can tell today is going to be  exhausting ".

^

^

"You made out with him in a pool ?"Amelia said as she dig into her ice cream.

"Yeah I kind of feel bad about it though it's Nia's boyfriend you know".

"Firstly Nia is just thirsty for a guy" Anna said as she dip her spoon into my cup and I didn't even hesitate  to slap her hands away and we both let out a little chuckle.

"It is  still wrong guys, We even slept together in the couch this morning and I didn't even say anything to him about it nor the kiss.  I said with a bit of frown realizing how awkward this morning might have went without actually noticing it .

"Did you guys kiss again?"

"No we just had fun like normal people  "

"Do you like him?"

"No, and what is this 21 question?"

"Look you can't be running around with someone that you don't know there intention toward you  okay be careful"

"I know I just need to think straight  next time before kissing him back"

" Wait let me sum this up, You made out in a pool ,slept together in a couch and you guys are going to ball together  sounds like you guys are getting to like each other to me"

"I don't like Renoir and I doubt he likes me back guys"

"Since you know that much , Why did he kiss you then, and asked you to be is date?" Anna asked.

"That's  a good point "I said feeling confuse, like when did my life got this complicated.

We finish up our ice cream and I was tempted to purchase another but  Amelia and Anna basically drag me out of Ronnie's ice cream shop. As we exited we saw Nia and her two other friends coming towards us and I felt my heart speed up and my hands began to feel wet and sweaty .Did she know I made out with her boyfriend?! I  hate this feeling.

"Hayden can you like not always be at my boyfriend house?" Nia said as she approached us with her chirpy annoying voice as she laugh with her friends.. 

 Anna ,Amelia and I must have the same expression on our faces because we didn't even  get the joke at all I guess she was just trying to make fun of me because I was staying in his house. I mean I wasn't poor but I wasn't rich either so I don't know why this low life girl keep making some dumb ass jokes about my life.

"Are you losers on mute or something?" she spoke again realizing that we didn't even notice her statement.

But this moment turned out funnier than  I had imagine because Amelia and Anna turned their backs to her and her friends and didn't even gave her a respond.  I  on the other hand followed suit  she wasn't even worth or time to be honest she is such a miserable human being. I wonder what Renoir sees in her though?!. When we were far away from her we burst out laughing It was really funny to see the look on Nia's face. "Are you losers on mute or something" We mimicked her voice as we laughed.

"Like she is so dumb "  Amelia and Anna said .

"You know I changed my mind" I said out loud.

"About what ?"

"I don't feel bad about the kiss , her boyfriend was the one who  kissed me so its her lost, I am going to a ball with Renoir and I am going to enjoy it , Nia is the only loser here! " I said and I didn't regret nothing .

"Hell yes! you don't owe him or her no obligations just do what you like babe" and I can't help but smile at how my friends are encouraging me and how they are enjoying every moment of it.