Chapter 25. . . Will you be my?!

I force my self out of bed because I knew I had to get to school early today because of the student counsel meeting  I missed yesterday. I look over to Renoir  and he was still  sleeping ,he was still shirtless and  I would definitely redo all of last night again with that shirtless body. I smiled to myself has I remember every detail of last night. I know what you're thinking it and the answer is YES!!

 Yes, we did it ,we had sex  for the first time and not even my very first time wasn't as romantic and amazing as last night , if anyone had told me that I would have had sex with the arrogant jerk, I would have laugh so hard in there face but now look at us in bed naked...

 I was trying to release his hands from around my waist  but each time I try loosing it he holds me even tighter ,I tried again and again but now he is squeezing the life out of me . . .

"RENOIR!!", I call out to him trying to get him up , this guy can't be sleeping how can someone sleep and  grip someone so tight   ,

"RENOIR WAKE UP!!!", he better wakes up ,I want to pee  and I can't get out of his grip.

"What's wrong?", he groan confused.

" Your squeezing the life out of me and I want to pee" I cried. 

"Sorry babe", he called me babe!! no way did he just say that . . ."

"Are we like a thing now?" ,

"We went on two dates ,we made out plenty of times ,I told you I like you ,we made love what do you think ?" he said with a smirk on his face with his eye's still close 

"Well that's the thing you haven't ask me to be your girlfriend so a girl must ask right?"

" Well that's the thing you haven't tell me how you feel about me either so a guy must wait on that right?" he ask with a little tease. . .

"Okay Renoir Jackson I like you too and I hope you'll never let me down no matter what OKAY ".

"Aww baby I'll never let you down nor hurt you I promise. Hayden Mia Mackenzie will you be my girlfriend ?"and at this moment I can't wait to get married oh just   scrap that !!!

"Yes I will" as I press my lips on his for a quick pick . . .

It was now 6:20when check my phone. . .  

 " Yup time to get the hell up and I need to pee ." , 

"where are you going this early ?" he ask as he pull me back to bed

"I have school" ,I answered

"This early in the morning ?"

"yes, see you at school!" I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead and get off the bed again.

 "Shit!" I curse out loud . . .

"what's wrong he look up at me "

"I'm Naked" -

"I Know " he turn fully  to me  with a smirk,

"Can you like not watch as I put on my clothes &escape and go  to my room ". . 

"Oh am definitely watching babe" . . 

I laugh at how he's flirting with me but I am also a bit nervous for him to be watching me, I pick up my clothes off the ground and the pain between my legs made it a bit more difficult for me to move faster .  

"Text me when your  at school" 

"Sure" I said while I close the door  . . 

I walk into my room and Head to take a shower not wasting no time to text Amelia about what happen in the meeting yesterday. . .I check my emails just to be sure there isn't  any updates, and there was student counsels are suppose to meet early at school today ,Then the sad feeling of yesterday came back of what my dad did I can't think about this now not now I just had an amazing time of my life last night.