07 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ

THE BELLS INSIDE THE WALLS RANG, meaning that the scouts will be exiting the wall to wander the wild forest outside of the walls where the titans resided

THE BELLS INSIDE THE WALLS RANG, meaning that the scouts will be exiting the wall to wander the wild forest outside of the walls where the titans resided. The squads were guided by Commander Shadis himself.

The scouts were on their horses, preparing for the expedition. "Good luck out there, you three!" Luna smiled warmly at the three ex-thieves. Isabel grinned and nodded, "Yeah! We sure will, Luna!"

Furlan smiled bashfully at her, "You as well, Luna."

The ravenette smiled at the two, before sneaking a glance at the silent male that stared off at the gate emotionlessly. Pouting, Luna led her horse towards his; deciding to play a bit with the male before they ride out. Levi could hear the sound of the horse's light gallops making its way towards his direction, making him unintentionally stiffen in place.

Yet still, he pretended to not notice.

"Hey, Levi, are you listening?" Luna asked him, tilting her head at him. A nervous drop of sweat slid at the side of his head but ignored it and the woman beside him. "Tsun-tsun, tsun-tsun." She started poking the side of his arm.

And successfully, it managed to catch his attention, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Oh! Levi, don't you know? To bring people closer together, you'll have to poke them!"

Levi stared at her confusedly, "...Tsun...tsun..?"

"Mhm! Just like that!" Luna chirped, "Tsun-tsun~"

Levi huffed in frustration, looking away to hide a creeping pink hue that was spreading on his cheeks, "Stop that."

Luna tilted her head at him, "Awh, why should I? Don't be shy, Levi! Let's be friends~" She cooed, smiling giddily at him. However, the sound of the gigantic bells ringing through the whole area had whisked all their attention away, bringing them back to the reality of them going outside to a titan-fied area.

"Aw, such a shame. Let's continue our conversation another time, hm?" Luna sent one last smile before heading off to where Erwin and Mike had resided. Just as Luna had left, Isabel and Furlan shared a look before turning their heads to Levi.