06 | ʀᴇɪɴᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇʀᴛʜᴏʟᴅᴛ

LUNA AND THE REST OF THE CURRENT SCOUTS in the area are now dealing the matters within their hands

LUNA AND THE REST OF THE CURRENT SCOUTS in the area are now dealing the matters within their hands. Dark clouds covered the sky above as the winds blew by strongly along with light drops of rain falling from above. "That's it! Bring it up slowly!" Moblit exclaimed, motioning to his co-scout to pull up the leverage where Ymir was rested on, "Steady the ropes, please!"

Krista, or should one say— Historia, looked over to Ymir, concern in her eyes.

"What's the verdict? How bad a shape is Ymir in?" Eren asked, staring over to where his friend lied in.

"Well, she's currently comatose. Her vitals and her heartbeat still seem to create a pulse, thankfully. Although, it seems that she lost a lot of blood." Luna responded, "—but that's beside the point. She's still missing an arm and a leg. And I checked her organs. They were heavily damaged; her insides were scrambled. If she were like everybody else, she'd be a goner by now. No normal human being would be able to survive that." She stated.

The boy hummed, "Yeah, who would've thought, huh?" Eren mumbled.

The two suddenly heard a groan from their right, causing the two to look that way, seeing Reiner struggling to boost himself up on the walls. Eren rushed over to help him, extending out his hand, "Here. Grab my hand." He offered. Reiner smiled and accepted his help, "Thanks."

Luna looked over to them for a while, before turning to her left, spotting another one of Eren's friends, Bertholdt, if she has her memory correct.

She put on her signature smile on her lips and walked towards him, extending out her hand, "Hello there, darling~ Need some help?" She offered sweetly, giving him a close-eyed smile. The black-haired male seemed to hesitate, sweat dripping nervously at the side of his head.

After arguing in his head, he decided to accept his senior's assistance, allowing himself to be jolted up, "Th-thank you, ma'am." He bashfully said, standing in front of her.

Luna smiled, "Don't worry about it, dear~ You're very much welcome!" She said, opening her eyes. She chuckled, "My, my, you really are quite tall~" She complimented him. Bertholdt blinked in confusion, "Uah- Thank you..? I-"