04 | ꜱᴋᴇᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ

SITTING ON THE GROUND DURING BREAK, Luna leaned her back on the wooden logs behind her and let out an exhausted exhale from her own individual training, practicing her breathing techniques for about an hour and a half, sweat dripping off the side ...

SITTING ON THE GROUND DURING BREAK, Luna leaned her back on the wooden logs behind her and let out an exhausted exhale from her own individual training, practicing her breathing techniques for about an hour and a half, sweat dripping off the side of her forehead.

'That should be enough for now...' She thought to herself, laying on the grass beneath her. She stayed there for a while in silence before sitting up straight once again. She pulled out her pocket notebook and opened its pages, scanning over her planner.

It was still the early morning, around 5am. It's always been like this ever since she joined the Scout Regiment, even when she was still a part of the Cadet Corps. She had a separate individual training where she'd practice her breathing techniques, having multiple elements: Insect, Flower, Wind, Water, and Light.

Water, coming from her father.
Insect, coming from her mother.
Wind, coming from her brother.
Flower, coming from her sister.
Light, coming from herself.

She chose to master every single one of these techniques, serving as a way for her to know that her family is guiding her every step of her way.

About 7 hours from now, she's going over to Shiganshina to help on over with Dr. Jaeger in the medical room, might possibly even see Eren and Armin along. "Luna." A voice called out to her, causing her to turn around, seeing Erwin. Luna saluted, "Captain."

Erwin nodded, acknowledging it, "Commander Shadis and Chief Zackley expect you to be in the office." He stated.

"Oh? What for, Erwin?" Luna asked, tilting her head.

"It's about the current issue with him." He simply answered, causing Luna's eyes to slightly widen. Silence took over the two, before Luna had nodded, "Yes, sir. I see. I'll be there."

'Your reign ends now, Nicholas Lovof.'

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

5 hours later - 10am

"Eh? What are you doing up there, Luna?" Isabel called out from the ground to the female that sat at the top of the castle base. She seemed to be sketching on a piece of paper in her grasp. Luna directed her gaze from her sketchpad to Isabel. The female smiled at the brunette.