07 | ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏꜱꜱᴀʟ

HANNES MANAGED TO CLIMB UP THE WALLS with his ODM gear, up on the level where the other scouts were as they waited for the report of Wall Rose's breach

HANNES MANAGED TO CLIMB UP THE WALLS with his ODM gear, up on the level where the other scouts were as they waited for the report of Wall Rose's breach. "Wall's perfectly fine." He said to them. Eren's eyes widened, "What?" He questioned.

"Spent all night trying to find out where they're getting in, but between Trost and Krolva district— no hole anywhere," Hannes stated.

"That's impossible!" Hange exclaimed as Hannes stood in front of the waiting scouts.

"We ran into a search party from Krolva and we traced our steps. But not a single titan on the way here either." Hannes added.

"But, we know for a fact that there were titans on this side of Wall Rose!" Armin exclaimed, still in a disbelief of the reports of a missing breach from the walls.

"Is it possible we missed something? After all, there's no denying that titans did appear on this side of the wall." Luna added. If there was no breach, then where could have titans come from? There were hoards of titans for sure. Mike's squad was no where to be found. As much as Luna didn't like the circumstances, they're dead already— and they were valiant veteran soldiers. They wouldn't lose to just a measly number of titans.

"Oh, come on! How much have you had to drink? Seriously?" Eren questioned the man, knowing his love for alcohol.

Hannes irked, "Why you little-! Hold on, wait a second... What the hell are you kids even doing here?" He asked Mikasa, Eren, and Armin, causing the three to stand stiff in their place.

Luna placed an arm around Eren's shoulder as she smiled at the man, "Technically, Eren and I are in the same squad, so Levi temporarily assigned us to Section Commander Hange's squad for a moment!" Luna answered, "Meanwhile, these other two tagged along," pointing at Mikasa and Armin.

Hange rendered into thought, facing two of their squad members, "If there's no breach, then I guess we have to change tactics." Hange mumbled, "We head back to Trost immediately!" They ordered as the rest of Hange's squad started to pack things up.

"You'd be smart to keep your guard up." Hannes said to them before checking the gas tank of his ODM gear, "We'll go on ahead of you." He then faced a certain ravenette, "Lady Luna, I trust that you'll be able to watch over them."