09 | ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏɴ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

"IT'S OFFICIALLY BEGUN!! THE 57TH recon mission! Scouts, move out!" Erwin declared as the members of the Survey Corps were now galloping on their horses outside of Wall Rose, inside the broken cities

The scouts have galloped past the broken debris and destroyed houses in the city. Luna was positioned right beside Levi, in front of both Eren and Oluo.

Meanwhile, at the front of the formation, Mike had turned his head to the left, somehow being able to sniff something. Hange noticed, turning to the direction that Mike was facing, spotting a titan in the area. They gasped, "WE'VE GOT A TEN-METER CLOSING IN FROM THE LEFT!" Hange exclaimed.

The scout support squad immediately got up from their horses, heading straight for the titan to cut off its nape, "UGh! I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON INSIDE THAT GORGEOUS BELLY!! BUT, NEVERMIND! LET THE SUPPORT SQUAD DO THEIR JOBS!!" They added.

The two scouts from the support squad used their ODM gear, pulling out their blades as they made their way to the ten-meter titan. One of them glided through the back, creating a slice on its nape, however, it wasn't enough yet, "DAMN, TOO SHALLOW!" He cried out.

"JUST FOCUS ON DEFENDING THE RANKS!" The other responded as he dodged the hand of the titan that tried to reach him.

The other glided past the roof of the houses and the titan attempted to grab him, but the scout moved just in time.

Sasha watched the scene unfold with terrified eyes. Her squad captain placed his hand on her hand, causing her eyes to drift away from the titan, "EYES FRONT! THEIR JOB'S TO HANDLE IT, YOURS IS TO KEEP MOVING!" He scolded as the scouts continued on their way across the titan-fied city.

"FORWARD! FIGHT WITH ALL YOUR WORTH!"

~~

"They'll only have our backs till we're clear with the city ruins. Everything beyond that will be uninterrupted titan territory. We'll be more or less on our own. The only thing to fall back on out there is Commander Erwin's long-range scouting formation. The Special Ops squad will be positioned here." Gunther explained.