01 | ᴛɪᴛᴀɴꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟꜱ

AS LUNA AND THE MP WERE WALKING their way back to their bases to have her debriefing session with the higher officers

AS LUNA AND THE MP WERE WALKING their way back to their bases to have her debriefing session with the higher officers. The two suddenly heard the sound of an ODM gear heading their way. Luna turned to face that direction, spotting one of the scouts from Hange's squad, "Executive Officer Luna!"

She faced the soldier, motioning for them to tell her the reason why they came looking for her, "Section Commander Hange would like to see you, ma'am. On the walls of Stohess."

"Oh, my! How delightful~ That's going to be such a beautiful view of the city." Luna gave the scout a close-eyed smile, "Very well then!"

'On the walls of Stohess? What is going on? Did something happen?' She thought to herself.

"No. You are not going anywhere." The MP strictly said. Luna huffed in irritation, turning to face him, "If I remember correctly, Nile ordered you to follow me, not tell me what to do. Learn where you're supposed to settle, boy." She smiled, narrowing her eyes at him.

She shot out the hook of her maneuver gear, making her way to the walls along with her co-soldier.

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

As Luna and the other scout were making their way to Wall Stohess, the scout was explaining to her what had happened, "Titans in the walls? What do you mean?" Luna questioned the scout.

"Yes, ma'am. During the fight between the two titans, a part of the wall had broken, revealing a titan inside." They explained, "For the time being, we covered the wall titan with sheets as Pastor Nick had requested." They continued.

Soon after a short while, Luna and her fellow scout arrived at the top of the wall, spotting the rest of Hange's squad with Pastor Nick, who was on his knees, surveying the sheets that seemed to be covering the walls.

Luna was just overall confused. She left earlier than her other comrades right after the battle to visit Urokodaki and Haganezuka, but apparently, she missed out on quite a lot.

"Hange." Luna called out, grabbing the attention of the brunette who seemed to be in a deep thought nearby. Hange turned around, spotting their research partner, "There you are, Luna! You finally arrived!" They grinned.