03 | ᴡᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴇꜱ

SOLDIERS OF THE SCOUT REGIMENT were on their horses, now only waiting for Erwin's command for them to head on out to the supposed titan-fied field of Wall Rose

SOLDIERS OF THE SCOUT REGIMENT were on their horses, now only waiting for Erwin's command for them to head on out to the supposed titan-fied field of Wall Rose. "Sorry to keep you waiting!" Hange called out as they, Luna, Levi, and a certain guest walked over to the cart where Eren, Armin, and Mikasa are at, "Took longer to prepare than I thought!" They added as the four sat across from the three teens.

Armin's eyes widened upon seeing Pastor Nick, "He's a... He's a priest from the Order of the Walls!"

"I know! Ol' Nick'emere, our thickest thieves!" Hange swung an arm around the pastor's shoulders, cackling. "It's fine~ Makes about as much sense for him to be here as the rest of us, don't you think? We're... random!" Hange faced both Luna and Levi, who sat on the other side from the pastor.

"Well, I wouldn't say 'random' at all." Luna responded, smiling.

"On the contrary, Erwin's teamed us together for a reason." Levi added.

"Open the gate!" One of the scout yelled, opening the gate of Wall Sina to make their way to Wall Rose. "The status of Wall Rose is unclear! But everything up until Ehrmich is safe. That's the route we'll be taking." Erwin announced, "Let's move out!"

"Yes, sir!" The rest saluted, continuing to gallop on their horses out of the rear.

"Well, you heard 'em." Levi faced Moblit, who was the one guiding the horse of their cart. "Sir!" He responded, dragging out the cart that was behind the horse, making their way to the field of Wall Rose.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Wait, wait, back up! You're joking, right? This guy knew? He knew and he kept quiet??" Eren questioned, pointing at the pastor. "Unfortunately, yes. And now we're in this predicament— stuck with this pastor." Luna answered.

Eren stared at the pastor blankly, confused why this man would do that. "Cat's out of the bag now, of course. He's not willing to talk yet, but we'll see how he feels after a harsh dose of reality. Faith keeps him quiet. First-hand experience though?" Hange trailed off.