12 | ᴡʀᴀᴛʜ

LUNA AND LEVI GLIDED THROUGH the woods with their ODM gears and made their way back to their squadmates, one tree to another

LUNA AND LEVI GLIDED THROUGH the woods with their ODM gears and made their way back to their squadmates, one tree to another. As they traveled through the forest, Luna's head seemed to be levitating on clouds; mind in a mess.

Of course, this certain action didn't go unnoticed by her captain; she had the same facial expression earlier. Despite how much the two not being in each other's good side as of the moment, they still need to remember that they're in titan territory. Adding to that is that they're comrades as well as they're in the same squad, "Oi, brat." Levi called out.

Luna turned her head towards Levi as his voice cut off her own thoughts, "You look distracted. Something on your mind?"

Luna faced away from her captain, not replying. Levi clicked his tongue in annoyance, "If you've got something to say, say it. We're supposed to have each other's trust on the battlefield, right?" He snapped, "Your words, not mine."

The girl pursed her lips, "I don't think you're going to like what'll come out of my mouth. But even so, neither will I..."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Erwin, why bother having Luna and Levi replenish? There's no time." Hange asked their commander as the scouts rode on horseback, making their way back to the walls. "We saw the female titan get eaten. Did we actually see the person inside suffer the same fate? I didn't."

Hange's eyes widened, "Wait... You mean..?"

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"So you're telling me that they're not yet dead?!" Levi questioned the woman that was gliding beside him.

Luna nodded, "I wish I'm wrong. But do think about it, Levi. The female titan chasing us earlier was a titan shifter like Eren. They're the traitor. The one who killed Sawney and Bean. It's most likely that they're still alive, and escaped with all the commotion that happened, disguising as one of the scouts."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"When the Colossal Titan breached the wall and disappeared, theoretically, whoever was inside had ODM gear. They could've used it and escaped before the steam cleared. It's possible the same thing happened here." Erwin told Hange.