06 | ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ

"GOOD NEWS, THERE MAY BE A WAY to stop you without killing you

"GOOD NEWS, THERE MAY BE A WAY to stop you without killing you." Levi informed the young teen. Levi, Luna, Hange, Eren, and the rest of the Levi squad were gathered around a blackboard. "Sir..?"

"In your titan form, you may have some middle ground after all. A fail-safe, if you will." Levi replied and faced the board.

"The method I've come up with will only leave you mutilated, well at least in theory, depends on individual skill. Essentially, we've kept the entire nape from the body with you inside. Your arms and legs will be severed halfway down in the process, where you'll survive. As a matter of fact, they'll probably just grow back just like what Luna had guessed: lizard-style, creepy little bastard."

Eren's eyes slightly widened, "Uhh- ho-hold on a sec, I'm not really sure how they do it. I mean, they might, but maybe it's not worth the risk that they won't." Levi narrowed his eyes at the male.

Luna placed her hand on the boy's shoulder to ease him down, "We won't be able to go forward without taking risks, Eren." She said sweetly, giving him a close-eyed smile.

"Note that it's not only your life that'll be at stake here, darling. If we can't take you down, then it'll cost our lives instead -- mine, Levi's, Hange's, and the rest of the squad." She reminded, "You do understand that, right?" She tilted her head, placing a finger under her chin.

Eren blinked and stared at the female, mouth slightly opened, "Y-Yes, ma'am. I understand." He replied, sweat dripping from the side of his head. Luna smiled at him and clapped her hands together, "Well, there you go, Levi. We're at an agreement already."

Levi sighed, "Your methods are fucking annoying." He crossed his arms on his chest. Luna chuckled, "We all have our own ways. You're still mad I pulled that one on you years ago?" She smiled innocently as Levi 'tch'ed at her.

"Just to be clear..." Hange spoke, who was smiling to themself, "I have the go-ahead, right?" They asked.

"We can't afford not to run tests. So yes, you're good. Just try to keep him from going rouge right out of the gate." Levi replied.