Part One: Chapter Three

As Negan swung the doors open to his room, (Y/N) catiously followed. The enterior was slick and black, and when she thought about it, it matched Negan's personality perfectly. She awkwardly stood in the middle of the living room as he walked over to the mini-bar, pouring himself a drink. She shifted in her dirty, blood-stained clothes awkwardly. The splash of Abraham's blood on her cheek was peeling. He glanced up at her over his sip of whiskey. He slammed the glass down. "Bathrooms that ways. Let me know when you're done, wifey." He said, smirking. She cringed, but nodded and walked over the door he gestured to. She opened it to reveal a slick interior, similiar to the living room.

She stepped in, closing the door behind her. It had no lock, which made her feel uneasy. She sighed and untied her boots, kicking them off to the side, small crumbles of dirt from the soles of her boots falling onto the white marble floor. She pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it to the side, her skin and face dirty. Long, clean streaks from where the tears fell down her cheeks made her look all the dumber. She glanced at herself in the mirror before sighing and looking away. She started the shower, letting the water warm up as she stripped the rest of her clothes off.

As the water poured down her face, a knock on the door startled her. She didn't even have time to answer before Negan let himself in. "I'm not looking, but I'm just leaving some clothes for you on the counter, here." He said. "Wh- Get out, you fucking asshole! You've done enough!" (Y/N) yelled over the water as he is in the doorway. Despite the water running, she could hear his boots stop walking.

Oh, fuck.

She turned off the water and reached for a towel, quickly wrapping it around her as his boots stomped to her. Just as she covered herself, the curtain slammed to the side, (Y/N) startled. Negan looked pissed. "I've given you time, but that shit will not fly." His voice was loud, but his tone was calm with a hand on her chin. "Do you want to go back into the box?" He half-yelled, half-spoke in a rough tone. She was too scared to speak, so she merely shook her head. "No?" He asked. Her chin trembled. "No?" He asked again, in a louder voice.

No!" (Y/N) said in the same loud voice, grimancing and turning her head away. Negan pulled her chin back to face him. "Sure as shit seems like you do." He said, letting go of her, turning away. She trembled, her hand clutching the towel against her chest.

As he walked away, his voice boomed, "Get dressed, get yourself in line. Or it won't end well for you." He stalked out, slamming the door behind him. (Y/N) flinched at the loud sound of the door and his boots stomping away. Once it was silent, she shakily slid down to the bottom of the shower, a hand running through her hair, taking a deep breath. She had to get out of here.

~
After she finished dressing, she found a hair brush in the cabinet above the sink. Running it through her (H/L, H/C) hair, the tangles smoothed out and disapearred. She tossed her dirty clothes and towels in the laundry basket next to the sink. She slipped into the heels he also left for her, looking formal with the black dress Negan gave her to wear. She left her boots next to the hamper. She stood in front of the door, honestly terrified to open it. She took a deep breath and opened it quickly, yanking it open.

Negan was sitting on the couch talking with another woman. She was young, looking to be in her twenties. She was blonde, young, and gorgeous. Of course Negan wanted her. She glanced around, noticing all the other women nearby. There was a woman sipping whiskey at the mini-bar. There was a gorgeous black woman, a red-head, and an asian sitting nearby Negan, minding their own buissness. As the blonde cried, Negan slowly leaned in and kissed her forehead. Negan stood up, slowly making his way around the fancy chairs to the woman at the bar. They spoke lowely before he leaned in, kissing her for a long time. Dwight appeared in the doorway, his eyes painful.

Where they there when he was yelling at me?

Negan pulled away from her, she looked at Dwight and looked away, tears in her eyes. Negan chuckled, looking between them for a moment. (Y/N) felt sick to her stomach. She wasn't sure what was going on, but he just kissed two women. As (Y/N) awkwardly stood outside the bathroom door, Negan brushed past her, not so much as glancing at her. He spoke to Dwight in a hushed tone before dismissing him. "Ladies, will you give me and my newest wife a minute?" He asked. All the woman, except (Y/N), left the room silently. As they walked out, (Y/N) looked down at herself, realizing they were all wearing the same short, black dress. They weren't exactly the same, but the length was.

As soon as they left, Negan closed the door behind them. He smiled to (Y/N). "Sit." he said, sitting on the couch, gesturing to the spot next to him. She hesitantly walked over to him and sat down, relaxing on the soft cushion, but didn't look at him, and kept looking straight ahead. He sighed. "Will you look at me?" He asked in a calm voice. Shakily, she turned her head to look at him, hate clearly in her eyes. "Don't." He said, his demeanor changing completely. His smile dropped, and he leaned in slightly more. "Don't. Look at me like that." He demanded, his tone sending a shiver down her spine.

Didn't you want me to look at you?

With her throat closing in, she asked in a squeaky, quiet voice, "Like what?"

He chuckled. "Like what?" he repeated. "Like you ever so cleary hate my guts! Like your daddy did!" He tossed his head back, laughing. (Y/N) used this as a chance to scoot further away from him. "You don't hate me, do you?" He asked as he collected himself, tilting his head to the right, a smile on his face. (Y/N) hastily shook her head. "Use your words like a big girl." He said, inching closer to her on his hands. She leaned back and back, until she was laying down. And he was pratically on top of her. No, he was literally on top of her. The weight of his body felt crushing, but she couldn't help but feel nervous. Her hands found his chest, pushing, but her strength was tarnished by hunger and fatigue.

She swallowed hard, and when she opened her mouth to speak, her chin trembled. She closed her mouth and forced herself to hold it together, as Negan waited for a response. "I'm waiting, doll." He said expectantly. "No." She finally managed, blinking the tears away.

"No, what?"

"No, I don't hate you, Negan." She lied, and it took every ounce of fiber in her being to not shove him off her and beat the fuck out of him. As if she could, though. "So if you don't hate me, you. . .?" He trailed off, waiting for her to finish the sentence. She sighed shakily. She already knew what he wanted her to say. "I- I love you, Negan." She managed to spit out, disgusted in herself. "Yeah, you do!" He said, smiling, his nose scrunching. He leaned down and kissed her roughly, at which she just let happen. She was defeated.

"Now, me being me, I can have multiple wives, as you saw earlier." He started.

She fucking hated him.

"But, you can't cheat on me, or else." He finished, adding a smile.

He's a pig. Disgusting.

"Got it?" He asked. When she didn't reply, he repeated, a bit harsher, "Got it?" She nodded. "Yes." She sputtered out. "Good." He smiled. He glanced down her body, running a hand up her side. She felt a chilled trail where his hand touched. His hand stopped at her breast. "Damn, you're gorgeous. . ." He said, biting his lip, leaning down to her ear, "I bet you're even hotter with your clothes off. So, why don't you take it off?" He said, a dry laugh after. (Y/N)'s eyes filled and a lump formed in her throat as his lips connected with her neck. Her whole body tensed.

She may be twenty-three, but there wasn't much time for sex in the fucking apocolypse. And ding ding, you guessed it. She was a virgin. And she wasn't about to loose it to him. Life sucked enough without loosing her v-card to some...monster.