Part One: Chapter Nine

The garage opened to Olivia standing there, her eyes darting from all the Savios to Rick, to (Y/N), to Negan. "Are you impressed with my power yet, doll?" He leaned in and asked her.

"Piss off, Negan." She said. He chuckled. She stripped off his jacket and threw it on the floor as Olivia began speaking to them. As they walked in, Negan pulled her behind them. Rick glanced back, seeing them stop, and lagged inside the garage. "Now, (Y/N), what did I ask you not to do?"

"Embarass you?" She asked with a scoff.

"Exactly! Now this little fit won't end well for you. So, I suggest you pick up my jacket and hand it to me, then slap a smile on your face!" He grinned, bouncing on his words again. She rolled her eyes, but did what he said. Rick's eyes met hers as she picked up his jacket, slapping it against his chest. "Careful there." He said with a chuckle after, slipping his jacket on, walking past her into the armory. Rick lagged behind, walking next to her now.

"Are you okay?" He whispered, so quietly it was barely audible. "I got it under control, Daddy. Don't worry about me." She told him as Negan caught up with the rest of them. He quickly walked back out, talking to Rick. "While they're at it, I just want to point out ot you that I'm not takin' a scrap of your food. Slim pickin's in here. And I can't be the only one to notice you got a fat lady in charge of keepin' track of rations, can I?" He slightly whispered his last sentence, but (Y/N) could hear him from outside the garage anyways. "Either way, you starve to death, I don't get shit. So for now, you get to keep all the food. How 'bout that?"

When Rick finally spoke, his voice was raspy and quiet. "What do you want me to say?" Negan got closer to his face. "I don't know Rick, how about a thank you. You think that might be in order. You think that might be too much to ask?" His voice got louder towards the end of his sentence, but he simply smiled and chuckle, turning away from Rick, but he kept his eyes on him. "I know we started off on the wrong foot," (Y/N) wiped her tears as he spoke, "but what can I say? You forced my hand, Rick. But it's like I've been trying to tell you -- I'm a very reasonable man, as long as you cooperate. So, let me ask you a question, Rick." The smile that faded crept back onto his face again.

"Are you cooperating?"

"What's it look like?" Rick's mouth twitched as he tried his hardest not to let it all out.

"Oh-ho-ho. I know what it looks like. But what I really want to know if we're gonna find all the guns back there or if maybe you got a few just waitin' for their moment, just like my Lucille."

Rick let out a stifled sigh. "They're all in there, to the best of my knowledge."

"Mm. I am countin' on that, Rick." The two of them walked over to the armoury, (Y/N) silently and relucantly following.

Back outside, Negan and Rick talked outside the armory. "You know what today is, Rick? Today is a banner day! Yes, it is. I think this little arrangement we have is gonna work out just fine." Daryl appeared up the steps, carrying an armful of guns. "Hold up!" Negan took a pistol from his arms. "Let's see if you've been taking care of my guns." He aimed the gun at Daryl who finished loading the guns into a nearby truck, and kept it on Daryl as he scowled and continued back down the stairs to the Armory. Negan kept his eyes on Rick, his smile faded, as he then slightly aimed up, shooting at a window. The shot rang and the bullet casing clattered to the ground. He shattered the glass, then chuckled. "Feels good, sounds good. Though I do believe Lucille is gettin' a little jealous." He bounced on his words as he usually does. A Savior walked out with a RPG gun. "Well, holy smokes!" He traded guns with the Saviors, leaning to Rick. "It was you guys that took out little Timmy and the Dick Brigade? Wow, Rick. Gettin' in your last licks! Oh man, I'm gonna have some fun with this."