Part One: Chapter Nineteen

A few days later, or however much time had passed, (Y/N) was fully settled in her new life. Negan and her are yet to have sex, no matter how hard he tried...and was. She was prolonging it for her sake. They hadn't really kissed or even touched each otther since that time a few days ago. Everyone has off days, and (Y/N) definetly didn't feel like herself that day. She mostly advoided Negan's sexual comments and she made any excuse to advoid his lips.

They never did talk about what had happend that afternoon, nor did Negan pry. It was unspoken, but they both knew what would have happend if Negan hadn't showed. She was greatful for his rescue. She didn't like being rescued, but when she needed to.

You can only imagine her surprise when Carl walked into the living room area of Negan's head quarters.

~
(Y/N) awoke in Negan's bed, alone as usual. She groaned, stretching her arms over her head. She yawned before getting out of bed. She grabbed the dress that was layed out for her on the table. She mostly stayed inside now, so she didn't protest when Negan demanded her to wear a dress like his other wives' did. Hers was clearly shorter, barely making it down her ass. If she bent over in any way, it would definetly reveal too much.

She pulled it down as far as she can, but pulling it down showed too much of her chest. The c-line cut was slipped down past her collarbone. She slipped into her black heels, adjusted them until she was comfortable. Walking out of the bedroom, Negan was gone, but his wives' lounged about. "Hey, guys." (Y/N) muttered, flopping on the couch. She grabbed a cookie from the plate on the table in front of her. "Why are you all here? Is Negan gonna give us some bullshit pep-talk?" (Y/N) chuckled at the idea of it. Amber seemed very sober, sitting next to her on the couch. "No, he just wanted us all in here today. He didn't say why, and I didn't ask why." Sherry replied from the bar. She always seemed to have a drink in her hand as well.

"You alright there, Amber?" (Y/N) asked, her worried face looking at Amber now. Sydney held Amber's hand on the other side of the couch. "No, I'm not okay. Mark skipped out on his duties to be with me. I think Negan knows." Her eyes were red and puffy. "Don't worry, Amber. It'll be okay." (Y/N) offered sympathetically. "What do you know, (Y/N)? You just show up abd you thunk everything is just going to magically be alright? God, you're dumber than you look!" Amber yelled, storming out of the living room and into another room. "Damn." (Y/N) said awkwardly, clearing her throat. "She's just...she's not doing too good." Sherry said with a sigh, standing up and walking after Amber. "I know." (Y/N) sighed, leaning back.

"Well, I'm going to head downstairs and do something. I'm bored as hell up here." (Y/N) said, standing up. "I wish I had your confidence." Sydney yawned, picking up a notebook and pencil. (Y/N) snorted. "Just don't let him get to you." She added before walking out into the corridors. Turning to the right, she went down the stairwell and followed it out into the main room. Yawning, she leaned on the railing above, looking down at everyone. "Hey." Dwight said from behind her. She frowned a bit. Her and Dwight had been talking more recently, getting closer. She knew that Dwight wanted Negan dead, no matter what he said.

"Hey." She replied, not looking at him as he leaned over the railing next to her. "What's up?"

He sighed, turning to her. "Don't freak out, okay?" He told her, his eyes almost worried.

"I'll decide if I should freak out or not. What is it?"

"...Someone's here. From Alexandria. They stowed away in one of our trucks."

"Who?" She turned to him as well, her eyes now worried. She shifted in her place.

"The kid with one eye."

"Carl? Where is he?" She asked, looking around. "That's my brother." And just as she said that, Carl and Negan appeared in the main entrance. She begged for Negan's eyes to meet hers, but they didn't. She patted Dwight's shoulder. "Thanks." She said, walking over to meet them. But, before she could, he began speaking to the people kneeling below him. It was a usual speech, making a big show, then impressing them. He turned around, a smile on his face, whispering to Carl. (Y/N) stood behind him, her eyes glaring into his.