Part One: Chapter Seven

(Y/N) woke up to Negan gently shaking her awake. "Wake up, doll." She heard him call. Annoyed by him waking her up, she swatted his hand away. "Go away, I'm tired." "(Y/N), either you get up, or I'll carry your ass outta here. Bridal style." He said, grinning. She opened her eyes, seeing him towering over her, fully dresses already with his hair slicked back. She scowled, sitting up. "Can I at least have a change of clothes?" She asked.

He shrugged. "If you can find something that'll fit you." "Really?" "Mhm!" She sighed and stripped the blankets off her, pushing him away. Digging through his wardrobe, he sat down, watching her with no shame. She tossed a t-shirt on the bed. "Do you mind?" She asked, about to pull her dress off. "No, go ahead, pretend I'm not here." She rolled her eyes and couldn't help but give him a small laugh. She grabbed his arm and lead him out the door, closing it behind him. "Fine, be that way." She heard him say with a chuckle. She slipped into the all white t-shirt, which was way too big on her. She looked around for anything she might be able to cut some of his jeans into shorts with. Finding a knife on the bedside table, she took it and snatched a pair of black jeans.

Cutting at least two-thirds of the jeans off, the frayed ends were a bit too short, riding up her ass a little bit. She pulled them down, not caring too much. She was sure that if anyone stared at her, Negan wouldn't be too happy. You know, since she was his property and all. She found one of his belts, slipping it into the loops of the now shorts she made. She slipped into some plain army boots that were much too big for her. She pocketed the knife as well.

You never know...

Hiding it in her shorts, she pulled the shirt over the handle to cover it all the better. She combed through her hair with her fingers, pulling it back over her shoulders. She opened the bedroom door, seeing him practicing swinging his bat like he was a baseball player. He stopped and looked her up and down. "Damn, didn't think you could find anything." "I didn't, so I cut your pants." She said, adding a smile. His smile dropped. She smiled harder, stifling a laugh. "Come on, we'll be late." She said, pushing passed him to the door. "We're late when I say we're late." He mumbled behind her. She snorted, opening the door and leaving it open behind her for him. Having no idea where she was going, she stopped, letting him pass her. She followed close behind him. She stepped on his heels to annoy him on purpose. "What are you, twelve?" He asked, glancing behind him. "Yep." She stepped on his shoe one more time, pulling it off, tripping him in the process.

He was barely able to catch himself on his hands, as Lucille was in his right hand. Banging her on the floor and crushing his fingers, he also hit his nose pretty roughly. As he groaned on the floor and rolled onto his back, (Y/N) burst into laughter, clutching her sides as she wheezed at him on the floor. "What the shit? Did you just trip me?" He asked, but she was too busy laughing to answer him. "You think that's funny, do you?" She heard him say before his leg swept her ankles. She fell straight on her back, the wind knocked out of her. This time, he burst into laughter.

She snorted and kept laughing, even though she could barely breath. Both of then laid on the floor for a minute, laughing together. Negan's nose was bleeding profusely when Dwight appeared from a hallway, his gun raised until he saw Negan on the floor. "Okay over here, boss?" He asked, glancing from him to (Y/N). "Sure, Dwighty Boy. Do me a favor," He held Lucille up, "Keep her safe. I'll meet you outside." Dwight nodded and took Lucille, slowly walking away, his eyes still glancing between the two of them.

They both layed on the floor in silence for a few seconds, which felt like minutes. Negan eventually groaned, sitting up, putting a hand to his nose. "You broke it." He said, nudging her leg with his. "Serves you right." She laughed, propping herself on her elbow. "For what? I've been nothing but nice to you!" He said sarcastically, putting a hand to his chest dramatically.