Part One: Chapter Fourteen

(Y/N) was once agan put into her box, but silence washed over her and stayed over her. She kept her knees to her chest, remembering what happend when she was in here last time. She wondered what ever happend to Dave. Negan probably killed him in private and stuck him on the fence. She let out a small sniffle, wiping her nose on the back of her dirty hand. She had been in here for what, two, three days? She kept loosing track of time. It seemed to irrelivant now, anyways.

She fought to stay awake, nodding her head down, then quickly bolting back upright, rubbing her eyes, then repeat. She finally gave in, her body completely collapsing over her knees, falling into a deep sleep. Someone might of thought she was in a coma. And someone nearly thought something was wrong with her.

"(Y/N), wake the fuck up." Negan almost begged, shaking her shoulders. She was awake, but she only awoke a few seconds ago. She kept her eyes shut for a little while longer while he shook her shoulders, until she became annoyed and scoffed. She slowly sat up, glaring at him. He was kneeled down, a worried expression across his face. She looked from one eye to the other, to the corners on his mouth, and to his eyebrows. "The fuck do you want?" She asked, scooting to the wall.

"Were you in some deep sleep or some shit? I've been trying to wake you up for five minutes."

"Well, congratulations, you win. You woke me up, what do you want?" She said, her stomach growling longingly. She didn't want him to see she was hungry, of course, so she didn't respond to her body's signals. When he didn't answer, she raised an eyebrow expectantly. "Well? You stuck me in here, like, two days ago-"

"Three." He said, cutting her off with a smile.

"Three days ago." She said with a glare. "So, either leave me be or tell me what's up." She said, yawning and leaning her head against the wall, closing her eyes.

"(Y/N)." He said in a chilling tone. She opened her eyes, swallowing hard and looking into his eyes. "Get up. We have shit to do."

"...Like?"

He sighed, standing up and slowly walking to the door. He stopped in the doorway, turning around and leaning against the frame. "Since you wanna emberass me like that, I've got to teach you a lesson."

Chills ran down her spine. What did he mean?

"So get the hell up, you're gonna help out today." He spun on his heel, walking a few steps in front of the door, and then leaned against the wall, waiting for her with his back to her. She sniffled, standing up, wiping her palms on the edges of her dirty shirt. She took a deep breath, swallowing her dignity, then she stepped out of her cell. He looked back at her, a cold smile on his face. "Good choice, darlin'."

That goddamn tone made her want to shoot him, right here, right now.

~
(Y/N) wheezed as she held her sides, gasping for air. She hadn't realize how out of shape she was until now. "Why are you so tired? We're just moving the guns and shit around." Simon, who was supervising, said from behind her. She snapped her head to him, a glare under the shimmer of sweat on her face.

"Shut. The fuck up, Simon. You're just sitting there with a clipboard." She said, as a nearby Savior tossed a machine gun to her. She caught it, barely, her muscles aching. "I'm surprised Negan even trusts you to handle a gun, bitch." Simon rebounded, taking a nice, long yawn after that. (Y/N) took a deep breath. "I'm holding a fucking machine gun." She reminded him. A nearby Savior snatched it from her hands, at which Simon chuckled, shaking his head and walked away. She huffed and kept moving guns from the vans into carts, which the Saviors would take to the armoury. Which is god knows where.

For the rest of the day, that's what (Y/N) did. Not only did they unload guns, but they also unloaded foods, furniture, and whatever else they stole. She took a breath, slamming a box of canned foods into a nearby Saviors arms, dismissing him when he exclaimed. "Fuck off, I'm taking a break." She huffed, limping over to the stairs and ramp which led up to the Sancturary entrance. She held onto the railing for a second, then slid down the wall, leaning her head back. Why was she so out of shape? With all the running they had been doing, one would think she would be in shape. Maybe it was all the cooking that Carol had been shoveling down her throat back home. God, she missed Carol's cooking now. Where was Carol, anyway?