Part One: Chapter Twenty

She stood outside the bedroom door, pressing her ear against it. She only heard their muffled voices. Sighing, she pushed away from the door, walking to the mini-bar with her arms crossed. She pulled out a full bottle and a glass. Dismissing the glass, she sipped from the bottle instead. Whatever it was, it was clear and strong. She sipped it in small gulps, grimancing each time. She could hear Negan's obnoxious laugh muffled by the door.

When they walked out, (Y/N) jumped, turning to them. "Negan. Where are you taking him?" She asked, standing up. Negan stopped in front of her, putting a hand on her chin. "I'm takin' him home, darlin'." He said before leaning in and kissing her. She bite her tongue as Carl could only stare, anger seething over him. When Negan pulled away, (Y/N) could only shake her head, sitting back down at the bar. 'I'll see you later." He said to (Y/N), leaving with Carl behind him. She only let out a strained cry when they had left, closing the doors behind them. Drowning her problems in...whatever she was drinking, she took bigger gulps, the smell stinging her eyes.

Get your sorry ass up, (Y/N). Chase after them.

She stood up, deciding to head out with them. If she hurried, she could probably catch up with Negan, stowing away on the truck. She stumbled on her feet, making her way out the doors, leaving them open. She slowly made her way downstairs, but caught up at last second. Tossing her entire body into the open back of a truck that stalled in place, no one seemed to notice, and she crawled to the very back, sitting with her legs flat. She heard Negan say something before the truck started moving. This would be an awkward conversation if she got caught. Which the half-drunken (Y/N) Grimes most likely would.

~
Her heart skipped a beat when she heard the familiar rattle of the Alexandria fence, awaking her from her half-dozed off state. Sliding out to the edge of the truck, she waited until it slowed. She was mostly sober now, but she was always clumsy when she drank the least bit of alcohol. Maybe it was because she hadn't been eating good until a few weeks ago. She devoured everything in sight, sometimes until she felt sick. She had gained a considerable amount of weight for her height, but it was good, because she was far too underweight for a woman of her age.

Stepping onto the road, she almost tripped over herself. "Hey!" A Savior yelled, walking to her. "The fuck do you think you're doing?" He asked, raising his gun.

"Oh, fuck off." She said, pushing away the nose of his gun. He realized who she was, scolwing at her, but he stayed silent and walked away. She spotted Negan heading into her house. Pulling the sides of her dress down, the knife poking into her thigh, she sped-walked to them.

Someone answered the door, so she assumed her dad was home. Her heart pounded, the thought of seeing him was scarying her for some reason. Hurrying to the door, she watched as it closed. Her heels clomped on the stairs, she could hear voices. Peeking in the window, she saw Olivia, which meant she was babysitting Judith. She watched as Olivia turned around, crying heavily. She took a deep breath, waiting a few more seconds before rattling the doorknob. Olivia slapped him across the face as she entered. His face now facing her, his eyes locked onto hers for a moment. He looked back at Olivia, whispering to her before turning to (Y/N).

"Hold this." He said, slapping Lucille in Carl's chest. His face was cold as he walked up to (Y/N), roughly gripping her arm and pulling her through a door, which happen to be the bathroom. He pushed her in, closing the door behind him. He pushed her against a wall, his hands trapping her. "What in the shit are you doing here?" He asked, his lip twitching. His eyes had a dark tint.

"That's my little brother, the fuck did you expect." She sneered, her back pressing uncomfortably against the wall. She slightly arched her back to give herself more room, but her body pressed against his.

"I don't give two fucks who he is to you. What. The fuck. Are you doing here? How did you even get here?"

"I was in the back of the truck. I'm here because I don't trust you." She leaned in close, her words fading into a whisper. He chuckled dryly. "You're gonna wish you didn't do this when we get back." He laughed, leaning in and kissing her. She pulled away, pushing him away.

"I'm not your goddamn toy, Negan. Get that in your fucking head." Her words were harsh and cold. Slamming a hand onto her neck, there was a loud thud, which was her heel hitting the wall. She tried to step back on instinct, but hit the wall. She swallowed hard, which was a little painful from his grip. "Negan.." She murmured.

"You. Are. Mine. Why keep fighting it?" His voice didn't have a hint of playfulness in it. He was dead serious. "This," He roughly grabbed her area between her thighs, making her heart beat out of her chest, "is mine." The knife began to slip from her panties band. Her chin trembled as she grabbed his wrist. "Negan, please..." Her words trembled and her voice cracked. She was genuinly scared. The knife slipped and clattered to the ground as he let go of her. He looked down at the knife, frowning, then back up at her. "The fuck is that?" He asked, gesturing to the knife. "You know exactly what that is." She said, rubbing her thigh where the knife was. It had left a small prick.

"Wow, (Y/N). I thought you cared about me." Negan almost looked hurt when he put a hand to his chest. She wished she stabbed him. "Fuck you, Negan. Fuck you." She turned to leave, grabbing the door knob. She opened the door for a second before he put a hand on it, slamming it shut. "(Y/N)."

Fuck.

"Did you think you wouldn't get punished for this?"

Think of some way to get out of this, quick, (Y/N).

"I didn't stab you, did I?" She swallowed hard again, remembering the feeling of his hands on her body. She didn't like it. "You were going to, though. Weren't you, (Y/N)?" He talked to her as if she was a child. She glared at him, not responding. He leaned in, his lips next to her ear. His deep voice chilled her to the bone. "Maybe I should just fuck you, right here, right now." His body pressed against hers, his hips grinding into hers. "Get the fuck off me, you pig." She said through gritted teeth, pushing him away. He chuckled.

"Don't you love me, (Y/N)? You said you did." He asked her, his hand on her chin and his body still close to her. Her eyes flickered with hatred. She stared at him while she put a heel over the knife, sliding it back slowly against the wall. Maybe she could pick it back up and stab him in the back before he left. "I'm going to fucking kill you, Negan. Maybe not today, not tomorrow, but I will." She said, a faint trace of her father could be seen in her. Negan's face was cold before melting into a smile. He let out a breathless chuckle before kissing her forehead.

He leaned down and flicked her leg away, picking up the knife before looking at her with raised eyebrows. "I'll deal with you later. I'm in the mood for some spagehtii." He said, opening the door and leaving her against the wall. She sucked in a shakey breath, touching the area his hand was gripping a few minutes ago. She didn't like the warm feeling it left her. It made her feel dirty.

She brushed her hair back, trying her best to look okay, then stepped out of the bathroom.