Part One: Chapter Five

Negan sighed, which made the crowd fall silent. "There are only a few rules here, and they're very simple. Be honest, work hard, work for points." He started, his arms leaning over the railing, her heels dangling. She awkwardly stood behind him, the over-sized leather jacket clutching to her body. She slid her arms in the sleeves and folded them over her chest. "And most importantly, do not touch my toys." He gave the crowd a smile. "Never touch what's mine, it's that simple. And she," He gestured back to (Y/N), making her cheeks flush red from all the eyes on her, "Is. Mine."

She looked at the ground, and slightly cleared her throat. "So! Let's get to it then." He said, turning away from the crowd as they stood. He tossed Lucille to a nearby Savior, who was Simon. His right hand man. (Y/N) remembered him. With her heels in his left hand, he took (Y/N)'s hand without warning and led her down the stairs to Dave. He was breathing really heavily, and his eyes semed puffy.

What a fucking coward, (Y/N) thought. She scoffed at him, which Negan picked up on. "I know, coward, right?" She nodded as they stood next to the furnace, Dave a few feet away from them. The crowd behind them waited expectantly. Negan slipped on a mitt. "Watch carefully, darlin'." He said, grabbing a handle. On the end was an iron which was red from the heat. Negan looked around before continuing. "Now, I do not want to have to do this again. Everyone, pay attention." And with that, he slammed the iron against the right side of Dave's face. Hearing him scream, even after what he tried to do to her, (Y/N) felt sick to her stomach. She pressed a hand against her mouth, turning away.

She caught eyes with some of his other wives, who stared at her with, what was it, pity? She looked away, looking back at the screaming man. Negan held the iron to his face for at least ten seconds before pulling it away, bits of skin melting off. She looked at Dwight, who watched from the other side. Was that what happend to him? Daryl had told her about him breifly. Wait...Daryl!

She saw him in the crowd, he was wearing a dirty white sweat set with a large "A" spray painted on the sweat shirt. She snapped her head back to Negan as his laugh bellowed. "Oh shit, he pissed himself!" His laugh kept ringing out. "Daryl, clean that shit up!" Negan yelled. Daryl slowly came forward, advoiding (Y/N)'s eyes as he picked up a nearby mop. "Alright, doc, do your thing." He said, placing the iron back in the furnace and slipping the mitt off. "Come on, doll." He said, grabbing (Y/N)'s wrist. She pulled away, at which he glanced back, but kept walking to the stairs. He snatched Lucille from Simon and kept stalking away. (Y/N) could only look back as Daryl advoided her gaze and the doc asessed Dave's burn. She sighed and turned forward, following Negan.

She followed him up stairs, down halls, and up more stairs. She recognized the room, as it was his room. He opened the door for her, which took a second. He managed to turn the doorknob with her heels still in his hands, then kicked the door open. It hit the wall and rebounded a little bit as (Y/N) crept in. He tossed her heels to the side near a small side table that had a lamp on top. He set Lucille on the bar counter top, pouring himself a drink. (Y/N) sighed to herself, creeping to the couch and sitting down on the soft coushions. She buried her chin in the collar of his jacket, bringing her knees to her chest. Negan plopped down next to her, handing her a glass with a shot of whiskey. She took it and gulped it down without a word. He did the same as well. "We're going to Alexandria in two days." He randomly said, setting the glass down on the table in front of him. She did the same, confused. "What?" She asked.

He smiled. "We're going to Alexandria in two days. You know, to get my shit." She had almost forgotten about that. She sighed and nodded, turning her attention to. . .anything else. "And you're coming." She frowned and looked back at him. "Why?" She asked, almost in a bratty tone. "Because I said so." "Whatever."

He leaned forward. "Let me make this clear." She scooted back, but he wrapped a hand around her hip, pulling her closer to him. Her legs pushed against his lap, making her feel uncomfortable. She leaned her head back, arching her back to get further away. "If you embarass me, you'll pay for it." He leaned in and whispered in her ear. She trembled slightly, his words sinking into her heart.

"W-What do you mean?" She asked, her voice squeaking.

"You better not talk to anyone there, don't so much as look at anyone there. Espically not Rick the Prick. If you disobey me, or talk back to me..." He chuckled dryly, leaning in and biting her earlobe to freak her out, which he did. Her skin erupted in goose bumps. All the confidence she was sure she would have to get her way, crumbled the second he touched her.

She pressed a shakey hand to his chest, slightly pushing him back. He brought his lips to hers, but hovered right above them, a dry laugh in his throat. "Not so tough now, are you?" He pulled away from her standing up, walking back over to the bar. She scoffed, stripping his jacket off. She leaned over the edge of the couch, throwing the jacket at him, knocking the drink out of his hand. "Hey!" He yelled in an irritated tone. "Fuck." (Y/N) said, with a snorted laugh. She stood up, running around to the other side of the couch in front of them. Negan ran to her, standing at the other side. As she took a step in each direction, so did he. "Can't catch me, you're too slow!" She taunted. A smile spread across his face, his anger melting away. It was as if they were friends, playing a game.

It's like you've forgotten what a monster he is.

She took a couple steps to the right, at which he ran around to the other side of the couch, reaching for her. She squealed, having juked him out and ran the other direction. As fast as she could in the small dress, she bolted for the open bedroom door. She was slow, as he easily caught up to her, snatching her around the waist. Letting out a triumphant yell, he reared her in the air, her arms pulling on the door frame. Laughs arose from both of them. "No, let me go!" She yelled in between laughs. "Never!" He yelled back, dragging her into the bedroom, where they toppled over from both of them struggling. Onto the bed, laughter choked them as they gasped for breath. (Y/N) could feel his hot breath on her neck as he laughed, pushing himself up onto his hands. As the laughter wore off, they stared at each other. (Y/N)'s heart nearly jumped out of her chest as he looked her up and down. He ran a hand over her arm, up to her face, cupping her cheek.

What the hell is he doing?

"(Y/N). . .I would never force you to do anything you don't want to do." He said in an even tone. He was playing her, she was sure of it. "Is this what you want?" He asked in a hoarse whisper, his lips down next to her ear. She swallowed hard. She could feel him against her body. . .and she liked it. But she wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do. She slowly nodded. "Are you sure?" He trailed a hand down her body, squeezing her thigh. "Yes." She managed out. He nodded, and his lips connected to the crook of her neck, his hand trailing up her dress. It left a sensation on her thigh that she realized she didn't like.

...
What the hell are you doing, (Y/N)? You literally almost just got raped. And he's the enemy...isn't he?