Part One: Chapter Four

As his hand trailed up her thigh and into her dress and his mouth connected with her neck, (Y/N) Grimes couldn't help but let out a stifled cry. Negan heard, looking up at her. He smirked. "What's wrong, doll?" He asked, his lips hovering over hers. He dried her tears with his thumb. "Do you not want this?" He asked again. As she tried to speak, her chin trembled and more tears flooded. As if he was satisfied by making her cry, and with no intention of having sex with her, he got off of her. She trembled away from him, pulling her legs to her chest.

He laughed loudly, as she cowards, burying her face in her knees, which she hugged to her chest. He reached for her hair, but she flinched back. "Don't f-fucking touch me." She managed, in a squeaky voice as cries caught in her throat and nearly choked her mid-sentence. "Now, that." Negan said, leaning back on the armrest of the couch, pointing to her. "That is the energy I want from you. Fear. Woah! That kind of power is a rush!" He said, standing up, leaning back for a second on the word "rush". (Y/N) shook her head, but kept it down in her knees. "Have something to say, darlin'?" He asked, stalking to her. He lifted her chin, which she recoiled from his touch, scooting even further into the leather seat of the couch. "No. . ." She whispered, sniffling.

"But, don't you want me? I mean, look at me!" He said, pulling her chin up. She had to admit, his body looked more toned and muscular than the leather jacket had led on, and his shape seemed to almost rip through his white shirt. "And, look at you. You're..." He suddenly snatched her arms, yanking her to her feet. "You're so goddamn hot. We would be great together." He whispered in her ear, as she whimpered and tried to pull away. "Stop!" She yelled, a sudden burst of rage in her voice. "I don't want you, nor will I ever! You're repulsive, y-you're a pig! I hate you! You just killed my friends and you think I want you? You're fucking delusional!" She screamed.

Negan stood there, holding her wrists tightly, a smile slowly spreading across his lips. "No, you don't mean that, do you? Why, you just told me you loved me!" Negan laughed, his laugh seemed to echo. "You aren't a lying bitch, are you?" He asked, his tone becoming serious. "Don't make me repeat one of my golden rules, (Y/N)." He said, his smile completely dropping, his grip on her wrists tightening. "No. . .I'm sorry, Negan. I didn't mean any of that." (Y/N) gave in, sighing.

He chuckled. "You wanna know what I think? Well, here's what I think." He leaned in, holding her wrists as she cowards back, but Negan follows. "I think you're a virgin." He whispers. Her skin errupted in goose bumps as he chuckled to himself. "And a lying little bitch who should spend a little while in the box." He finished, turning around, pulling her along with one arm.

"No, no, no! Stop! I was lying! I love you!" She screamed, trying to pull away from his grasp. Even though she only spent two days in there, it was truly hell. He wouldn't be manipulated easily. She had to find a way to get to him, but she was out of time right now. As he literally dragged her down the stairs, she hadn't gotten to her feet as he kept dragging her down the hallway and unlocked her broom-closet door. He threw her in with not much effort. "I'll be back in a few days, hopefully, you'll have calmed down! Think about what you've done, and how you can fix it!" He said, smiling, before slamming the door. She collected herself on the floor silently, her body slowly filling with rage.

"Dad won't be quick enough. I'm gonna kill you first, you motherfucker." She said to herself, and just as she finished her sentence, the music began again. She snorted and chuckled, which fell into full blown laughter. She rolled from side to side on the floor, laughing hysterically to herself.

Shit. Is she already loosing it? Probably.

And soon enough, the laughter turned into choked sobs. What did he mean "and how you can fix it"? What can she possibly do, pour his drinks for him? Her mouth twitched in disgust as she realized he probably meant that in a sexual way. It was always sexual with men in this new world, honestly. Whatever. If that was what she had to do in order for freedom of not only herself but Daryl too, by all means, consider herself laid. She knew she told herself she would fight, and she would, but you always lost people and things in battle. She had learned that from the Govorner. . .