Plot

This story is all about naksh and keerti two individuals, who can do anything and everything for the sake of their families.
Naksh keeps away from relationships after tara his ex-girlfriend left him at the altar .Since then his priority has only been his family and his sisters. He thought he was happy in his small world but then she stepped in into his world making him crave for more.
Keerti Bansal was an innocent happy go lucky girl who like every other girl wanted love in her life but alas she never got that not from her family and  never from her so called husband Aditya Bansal,who left no chance to turn her life into hell. Yet she always beared all the pain inflicted upon her,just  for her family's happiness and prestige in the society.
But her life turned upside down when her soulmate entered into her life who built in her lost confidence and gave her a new ray of hope towards love and life.
It was not easy for both of them to battle with the world,social norms and their inner feelings, past the fear and insecurities to become one.
But as we all know love conquers all.
This is not only a beautiful love story but a tale which teaches everyone the true meaning of love which happens to be world' s most beautiful feeling.