Part 21- Keesh wedding again

As Naksh and keerti got ready for the most important day of the life again their happiness was beyond the sky.

Keerti-I feel im the happiest person in the whole world.Once you were just a far dream for me , I din't even knew I can ever have you in my life for real and now I get to live this day twice with you , we 're getting remarried.

Sanju entered her room and praises her "Omg! You are killing it today Keerti"

Keerti hugs her and tells "Thanks You look great yourself , Vikram is very lucky".

Sanju- Viki is lucky for sure, but Nik uske toh hosh udjayenge tumne aise dekhke.Normally hi tumhe door se gurna usni hobby hai aajke baad toh he would signing it up as a full time profession .

Keerti blushes hard to her words.

They hear the sounds of baarat' s arrival and get excited.

They go to the balcony to see Naksh and Vikram on a white horse , they watched the baarat dance giggling to themselves commenting on their future husbands dance moves.

Naksh while dancing sees keerti in the balcony and stops, she gives him flying kiss and he grabs it and dances with double joy.

The baarat comes inside and preparations for varmala starts, Naksh gets a call and he thanks someone on the phone.

Vikram- Kisse thanks bolrahe the Naksh.
Naksh- I planned a suprise for Keerti and that's arrived.

Vikram-Woah! bro you truly love her don't you, what is it by the way?

Naksh whispered into his ear and they laughed giving a hifi.

Just then keerti & sanju arrive at the mandap and Vikram & Naksh become speechless adoring their brides.

Naksh says "Aaj toh khayamat barsa rahi hain meri wali"
Vikram leans forward and says" Meri bhi".

"Hum toh kaam se gaye" they both say in chorus gawking at their brides.

Keerti comes to Naksh and Sanju goes beside Vikram.

Sanju- Stop drooling boys!

Keerti chuckled seeing Naksh.

Naksh and Vikram immediately acted normal.

Sanju- Not bad you both look presentable.

Vikram- You look great Sanju,more great that I imagined.

Sanju- Thanks Viki!

"Aap bahut sundar lag rahi hai"Naksh said to Keerti blushing.

"Thanks" she replied shyly.

Varmala ritual starts .

Sanju puts Varmala on Vikram and he tries to put to sanju but she dodges him, he finally succeeds and everyone clap.

Now its was Keesh's turn.

Keerti tries to put varmala but she doesn't reach upto him, he bends his head for her and puts the varmala.

Naksh also puts varmala on her and everyone teases Naksh " abhi se uske samne jhukne lage ho toh aage kya haal hoga".

They both move ahead and go to the mandap but Naksh stops and says let sanju and vikram get married first we'll wait for some time.
Sanju's mom- but beta subh muhurat tees min khatam hojayega.

Naksh- Oh okay, fine we'll sit too then.

Keerti-Naksh why are you so anxiously looking towards the audience, Is someone going to come?