Part 30- Romantic Keerti

🔞🔞Mature content ahead🔞🔞

Keerti goes and locks the door and comes to naksh and says we are not going anywhere , just u and me and this romantic night.

Naksh turns smirking and planned to trouble keerti.

Naksh- Please Keerti rehene dijiye mera mood kharab ho chuka hai, aapko jo karna hai kariye im going to eat something .

Keerti- I said sorry Naksh,I would not blame or stop you again when you try to get romantic.

Naksh smiles "Are you sure?".

Keerti nods.

Naksh- Aap se na hoga, chodiye kuch kaate hai.

Naksh said trying to walk away from her smirking  and keerti does nothing .

he thinks kahi kuch jyaada toh nahi boldiya maine woh ache mood me thi.

He turns to see her but the light goes off and he searches for her , she comes with candles wearing a light pink saree with sleveless blouse.
She keeps the candles all over the room.
He just stares at her, she comes to him and hugs him from behind and says "I know how to make up for my mistake.I spoiled your mood I will fix it"

He was about to say something but she puts her finger on his lips and says "You think I'm unromantic, allow me to show you what romance is"

Keerti ran her fore finger on his jaw and winked walking away from him.

Naksh stood shocked by her words and actions.

she turned on the music system.

Tumhe aapna banake ka junoon sar pe hai🎶 plays...........

She took his hand and places on her waist as she made him grove with her on the music.

She pulled him more closer and keeps her hand around his neck and places gentle kisses on his forehead, then on his eyes and cheeks.

"What are you doing..." he gasped in a daze.

"Seducing you.." she answered boldly as she ran her finger on his face and gently pecked on his lip ,pulling away immediately while he leaned in for more.

She smiled at how worked up he was already and slid his blazer from his shoulders and then loosened his tie.

She undid his first two buttons and started raining kisses over his  exposed bare neck passionately,  he pulled her closer groaning  in impatience and moved his hands restlessly sabotaging her waist,she led him to the couch and gently pushed him on it.

He kept looking at her with yearning as she seated on his lap and undid  his remaining  shirt  buttons, he got rid of hia shirt for her and tossed it away.

She smiled at his excitement and leaned in to kiss  his bare chest as she moved her lips over his bare chest,she heard him groan in pleasure,she had never done any such thing in life before to a man, in her earlier relationship  there was no love making, he just forced and she had to oblige,but with Naksh it was so different, everytime  they made love he took care of her needs and bestowed  every ounce of  love upon her, today she wanted to show him how much she loves and craves for him.

she looked up and gently kneaded her cheeks against his, she could see him closing his eyes letting her do what she was doing,he looked so handsome and desirable at that moment.
Almost as if she couldn’t help herself, yielding to her strong urge, she stretched her neck and went straight for his lips. One of her hands held the back of his head and pulled him towards her.

Naksh surrendered at once and let her carry him away. To see her take the lead was a different kind of high for him,her strong longing to have held him. One of her hands was on his cheek and the other ran wildly through his  hair, pulling it so that she could kiss him more deeply. And she did.