Part 1 -Naksh back to india

The story starts with Naksh Singhania landing in the  udaipur airport .
He takes a cab home  as he has planned to suprise his family.

Naksh had gone to Capetown as his mom forced him to take a break from his busy work schedule and enjoy with friends for a while.

He never wanted to go in the first place but he went as his mom insisted ,had he known before that he was seeing her for the last time.He lost his everything few months back,his mom , his only support system who understood him inside out, with whom he can share anything suddenly vanished from his life ,the loss was too much for him to take.

It took him time to accept the reality he was running away for months after her demise.

Now that he was returning home,he crushed his agony inside his heart ,he knew he has to stand strong infront his family.

So he wiped his tears brought a smile on his face  as he entered into Singhania Sadan.

He walked in to meet his sister Naira as he spotted her in their temple
" Naira kitna pareshan karegi bhagwan ko mujhse bol de I will get anything for you." He said.

" Bhai! Aap ko maine bohot miss kiya I was just wishing ki kissi tarah aap  ajao  meri shadi mey warna I wouldn't marry at all"she hugged him feeling happy about his arrival.

Naksh -Naira pagal hai kya mujhe toh aana hi tha infact I shouldn't have gone na main jata na mumma humme...

he stopped right there and said i will meet others nd come.

Naira hugged Naksh and cried he also couldn't control his tears but he wiped them  and cheered his sister that their mom is always with them, in their hearts.

He then changed the topic and told Naira "what do you mean you won't get married, see life always brings in problems but you should find away out of those problems ,not give up on love. Never" .

"Only I know how life is without love ,I would never let you go through the same"He added and hugged her.

Naira(in her mind)- yes bhai ,im really lucky to have karthik by my side now,but my only wish is that u also find someone who makes you cherish love again in your life. I want to be happy for urself  i want my bhai back who was kid at heart.

Misti & Gayu come " Bhaiyu wen did u come we missed u a lot " they said  hugging Naksh.

E veryone came  hearing their noises in the hall and were extremely delighted to see that  their lalla is back.

Naksh- Guys  I also missed you a lot isliye toh I came as soon as heard the news of Naira 's marriage. Ab hum sab khoob maze karenge.

The charm of singhania family was back as naksh is back.

He gave everyone the gifts he had brought for them and hugged naitik who felt relief in his son's arms as he knew how much Naksh was shattered by Akshara's death but still he wouldn't fall weak infront of his family.

Naksh  settled in his room, took a shower and went to the terrace to relax his mind he was gazing at the stars and remembered something that happened few days ago and smiled .

FLASHBACK:

Naksh went to a event in a NGO  for deaf and dumb where a fortune card showed that he will meet his soulmate soon.

Fb ends

Suddenly  he came to his senses and remembered his past and said to himself  "love is all fake Naksh ,You won't walk on the same path ever again, you can't hurt your family for an outsider again.This is  your life , just your family matters and Iam quite happy in this .

Just then he heard some noises it was karthik who was climbing pipe to reach Naira's room but Naksh shouted and karthik fell down, Naira heard some commotion and came  outside to see  Naksh holding karthik and was about to punch him.

Naira- Bhai yeh karthik hai he just came to meet me as I was missing him , I only called him here she said and blushed looking down.

Naksh left karthik and laughed

"Naira tu bhi naa iss time pe tune isse bhulaya I thought there is some intruder in our house and was going to hit him ,get him to my room before anyone sees.

"Thanks for understanding bro Naira was right about you ,nice to meet u finally"Karthik forwarded his hand.

"I'm not  that nice where my sisters are concerned, if she is not happy then u will soon get to see the cruel side of me. "He whispered twisting Karthik's hand while  shaking hands with him,karthik gulped in fear.

Karthik- Don't worry bro I truly love her and  I will take care of her all my life.

Naksh was impressed with karthik by the time kaira were going to the room bua dadi spotted them  in the hallway and created a scene of it.

"No bua dadi I asked Naira to call him as I wanted to meet him in person and see is he good enough for my sister"Naksh intervened and he winked at kaira.They smiled and played along.

Buadadi got convinced and left Kaira thanked him.
karthik told "Bro your exactly like keerti my sister she also covers up for my mistakes all the time."

"Keerti" Naksh repeated the name, liking the essence of it on his tongue.

Karthik- yes keerti my  elder sister ,she is exactly like you in many instances,you and her will make a great team.

Naksh nodded to his reply and went to sleep ,Kaira chatted for some time and then karthik left as it was already late and it was their engagement tommorow.