Part 37 -Keerti is pregnant?

Keerti comes out of the washroom and says "Koi aaya tha kya?I heard some sounds".

Naksh- Haan tumhari dadi ayi thi coffee dene keliye ,pata nahi kyun bahut wierd behave kar rahi thi mujhe dekhke.

Keerti- Mr.Singhania just look at the room and yourself atleast sab thoda set toh karlete, aapko aur room ko aise dekhke unhe obviously weird lagega naa.

Naksh- Oh I'm Sorry keerti mujhe dhyaan rakhna chahiye tha before letting her in.

Keerti- It's fine,we are a couple its pretty normal.

Naksh smiled at her.

Keerti- What?

Naksh- Nothing you just said something like that first time,it's usually my line.

She smiled wiping her hair infront of the mirror.

Naksh-Keerti I..last night.. I.. does it hurt?

"No and It was your birthday gift" she stated boldly cutting him off.

He leaned down to kiss her"Uhh...morning breath."she pushed him away.

"Do you think that would stop me?" He asked before silencing all her protests, pushing all her sane thoughts out of her mind. Her hands reached his neck and snaked around it.

"Are you seriously okay? Slept well..."breaking the kiss, he asked genuinely concerned for her.

"Yeah, I have never been better" she smiled at her concern.

Naksh- Iam glad, by the way dadi called us for breakfast just 5 minutes wait for me, we'll go together.

He goes to take bath,keerti cleans the room and blushes thinking the memories of last night.

Naksh got ready and came they both go down together.

Naira teased Naksh "kya bhai aapko late utne ki aadat kab se ho gayi?"

Naksh- I din't sleep last night.

He says that and looks at Keerti bitting his tongue thinking what has he blurted out.

Keerti - Yeah Naksh had a con call with client, he was working all night.

Naksh- Yeah exactly that's why.

Naira laughs "Okay bhai we believe you".

Kdadi takes Keerti aside and says kab tum badi hogi business ka kaam hi karte rahoge ya apne pati pe bhi dhyaan dogi.

Keerti- Arey Dadi aisa kuch nahi hai , Naksh and I get enough time for each other and it doesn't effect our relationship.

KDadi- Tumhari marzi humne kehdiya.

Keerti murmurs "Dadi aapko kaise bataaun aapke damaad ji mujhe ek pal ke liye chode tho na".

Naksh and keerti bid everyone bye to and drive off to Singhania sadan.

Naksh- Keerti dadi aapse kya baat kar rahi thi,anything serious?

Keerti-No! bas aise hi casually.

Naksh - Okay but unhe kehdijiye ainda meri biwi se aise gusse se baat na kare.

Keerti smiles and says okay.

They reach home and Keerti and Naksh start unpacking the gifts.

Naksh opens kaira' s gift it was a heart shape musical locket with their photo inside, Naksh loved it and says" I'll keep it with me always".

Keerti- But I want it.

Naksh- Hey it is my birthday gift.

Keerti- It's girly what will you do, such a kiddo ,okay keep it.