Part 39-New business venture

Keerti and Naksh went outside the room everyone was very happy for them and congratulates them.

Goenkas and kaira come to see Keerti and congratulate her.

Naira hugs them"Finally bhai and bhabhi I'm really happy for you, main bua banne wali hoon".

Naksh- Thankyou so much.

Keerti-Thanks Naira.

Keesh look at eachother  with a smile,rest of the family takes keerti  away and start pampering  her with fruits, milk and all other things.

Naksh looks at her from a distance  struggling  to take in the family's  extra- attention  and smiles.

Keerti - Save me naksh main itna sab nahi khaa sakti.

Bdadi- khaalo Keerti beta ab tumhe zyaada khaana padega bache ke liye tabhi toh woh healthy paida hoga.

Naksh- Don't involve me in this, yeh log ab mujhse zyada aapke hi hai.

Keerti looks at him helplessly.

Meanwhile Naksh gets a call from someone stating  he  got the permission for Krishna luxury resort construction.

He was extremely happy and broke out the news to everyone.

Naitik- This kid seems lucky for you Naksh.

Naksh nodded in agreement and Keerti smiled.

Keesh head to their room after the goenka's  left.

keerti - I'm so full Naksh itna khaana maine zindagi mein kabhi nahi khaya.

Naksh laughed.

Keerti- Agar roz aisa khana pade tho main moti ho jaungi.

Naksh cups her face "Agar aap moti ho bhi gayi tho no problem".

Keerti- Aap filal aise hi kahenge but you don't  know pregnancy mey mere body  weight  and skin mey kitne changes honge,you might not  find me attractive  anymore.

Naksh- I know Keerti  so what you might become  a bit curvy, put on more weight, eat more,have strechmarks.. etc, how will  any of that change what I feel  for you.
Keerti, I can never stop desiring  you,my loves weighs higher than  all these  aspects.

Keerti hugs him "I love you Naksh".

Naksh kisses on her forehead and says I love you too.

He bends down and kisses on her belly and says love you baby.

Keerti-Aww! I also want to do that.

Naksh- You are not allowed  to bend  so much, do one think kiss me , I will pass on.

Keerti- I know your tricks very well, doctor ne humme door rahane ko kaha hai, aap chup chap so jaiye.

Naksh- Main toh kuch  karr bhi nahi raha aap hi ideas derahi hai mujhe. Chaliye so jayeye.

Naksh makes keerti sleep and sleeps beside her.

~ Next morning~

Naksh woke up and goes to  office for an important meeting without disturbing Keerti.

Keerti wakes up and doesn't find Naksh beside her,she gets ready and goes downn to join others at the breakfast  table.

Keerti- Badi dadi Naksh kaha hai?

Bdadi- Woh subah hi dafter chala gaya beta, bolke gaya hai ki dupher tak ajayega.

Keerti had her breakfast and spent some time with gayu and Mishti then went back to her room to finish up some designs.