Part 54- Keesh Milan❤

Naksh heard this and fumes in anger.

"Aditya Bansal tu ab nahi bachega, joh khabar tu meri Keerti keliye khod raha hai ussmi mey zameen ke niche tak naa gadda naa tujhe toh mera naam bhi Naksh nahi" He groaned fisting his hand.

"Kya hua papa" Arjun asked scared and worried seeing him.

"We need to go champ come"He ordered and dailed up the commissioner' s number.

He instructed his team to go to Goenka villa to save them and he drove with Arjun in his bike towards the highway to get Keerti.

Arjun- Papa kya hua hum aise kyun jaa rahe hai. Aap itna tension mey kyun ho?

Naksh- Arjun tumhari mumma ek problem mein hai isswakt please mujhse kuch mat aur pucho.Bas ek kaam karo, look for your mumma if you spot her anywhere in our way let me go.

Arjun- Okay papa,Mumma ko kuch nahi hoga ,we will save her papa don't worry.

Naksh drove his bike in full speed, scared of Keerti's wellbeing,he keenly watched around while driving hoping to spot her.

They stop in a junction traffic signal that leads to the highway, Keerti was struggling with muffled cries and she spotted Naksh suddenly,she wanted to shout but couldn't as her mouth was stuffed.

She banged on the glass irresistibly to get them Notice her , Arjun was scanning his gaze around the vehicles to find her, he stopped as he suddenly saw a glance of keerti in car, he shouted "Mumma".

Naksh snapped his head to him hearing that"Kahan" he asked curiously.

He pointed out towards a car, but before Naksh could see the signal switched to green and vehicles drew away , Aditya also drove in speed escaping from his gaze.

Naksh groaned and chased his car shouting "keerti".

Aditya was literally very ahead,he was flying his car in jet speed.

" Tum chinta mat karo Keerti, main aaraha hoon tumhe kuch hone nhi doonga" he shouted making a promise to himself to save her.

Naksh groaned and chased his car shouting "Keerti".

Aditya was literally very ahead,he was flying his car in jet speed.

After sometime Aditya sighed in relief that Naksh is not behind him anymore and says "Humne finally usse picha chudwaliya ab tumhe tadpake marne mein maza aayega darling".

Before Aditya could celebrate his victory, he heard a tire scratching sound and spotted Naksh infront of his car blocking the center of the road, he applies breaks immediately to avoid a crash.

As Aditya' s car halted ,car glass cracked due to the sudden speed with he nearly halted preventing a crash,he closed his eyes covering his hand on them in fear.

Naksh ran to his car immediately and kicked the car door to drags Aditya out.

Naksh- Himmat kaise hui teri usse kidnap karne ki,kya socha tha vo akeli hai,besahara hai?

He punched him hard howling "Naksh singhania humesha uske saath hain,uska saaya banke.Aur jab tak mein zinda hoon tu  uske aas paas bhi nahi batak sakta"

Keerti had happy tears seeing Naksh hitting him.

Arjun reached to Keerti' s aid and untied her and removed her tape from her mouth.

He was worried seeing her " Mumma aap okay  ho naa?".

Keerti hugs Arjun crying happy tears to see her child and she carasses him lovingly.