Part 57- Keerti suprises Naksh

Keerti smiled was about to go but Naksh held her hand and stopped her.

Naksh- Where are you going?

Keerti- where else , to my room I'm tired.

"In that case.." Naksh stretched and picked her up in his arms smiling.

"What are you doing put me down.." her eyes popped out at his stunt but he din't budge ,he carried her smiling.

"Naksh! Put me down. Oh, my God, this is so not funny,Just put me down" Keerti's squeal didn't deter him, not even for a second.

"Naksh please.. I can walk what if someone sees us.." she added arguing in stress.

"Relax.. you are my wife, I don't care anymore about who sees and who thinks what"He said dropped her on the bed before joining her immediately.

Her breath stuck in her throat as her body hit the soft mattress and she looked into his eyes filled with yearning. Almost immediately, she felt Naksh's weight on her.

"Do you have any idea what you have put me through all this while? I have gone insane without you... " Naksh looked and sounded so alien, she swallowed against the unexpected nervousness.

Noticing her , he continued. " I had been terrible all this years without you, I realized I have no purpose to live without you..." Naksh said kissing her forehead ,Keerti felt something moist on her cheeks and opened her eyes to see he was tearing up.

"Naksh!" she immediately got up in a jerk to cup his face.

Keerti-Naksh! why are you crying, what's wrong.

He teared up looking at her ,he didn't want to withhold his tears any further. He wanted to shed them out and end all his pain and sufferings in her embrace.

She ran her fingers on his back,her palm ruffling his hair to comfort him and calm him down.

"I....I'mm so sorry Keerti I behaved so desperate with you in last few days, I'm really sorry, If my actions hurt you in any way., I...I..just wanted you back in my life and I waited for you to wake up so long and then when you.. when I knew you no longer remembered me..my.. world again..shattered.." he broke off crying horribly, it ached her.

"Naksh...calm down.. please" she tried to pacify him.

" No please...Let me say..I wanted you back Keerti, I did not know how to get you back, I was so scared with each passing day...what if you never remember me again, and what if you moved on in your life with time....."he voice broke making his ache for her explicit, his words shook her to the core , she felt an urge to assure him that very moment.

She moved closer to him in determination , pulling his neck downwards. Before either of them realized what was happening, she closed her lips on his. Not giving him the time or space to say further, she moved her lips over his, silently urging him to open up.

When he let her in slightly, her tongue swept his mouth shyly. Naksh was rooted to the spot he was emotionally numb . It didn't strike him that she was kissing him, not until she hesitantly deepened the kiss. That's when his control snapped and his dormant desire kicked in. He groaned and took control when her tongue came out to tease him. Grasping her hair and tilting her face, he allowed his tongue to mate with hers.

His mouth wrenched away from hers, moving to her neck. He bit the side of her neck before licking the same spot.

Her hands caught his arm as she took a much-needed breath. She felt more than saw him get up slightly. She realized his shirt was gone. She saw his muscular shoulders and chest, admiring his muscles and his warm, bronzed skin.