Part 41- Keerti meets with an accident

Naksh called her after finishing his meeting "Keerti all okay, I'll come in 20 min im on my way"

Keerti-Yeah okay..Naksh don't scold me I came out..

Naksh- What?

Keerti-Naksh woh mujhe icecream khane ka mann tha toh I came out.

Naksh- Keerti are you freaking serious,you could have called me,why did you go by yourself ,get back home right now, I'll get you what you want.

Keerti - Okay Sorry! I'm going back.

She waa reversing the car talking to him suddenly it gets hit by a truck, Naksh was on the other side of the call, he could hear the blow off and sense the mishap.

He shouted her name in aghast.

Naksh immediately rushed to her location in panic, he was driving rashly as if he was inviting doom for himself he kept calling her again yet no response.

He reached the ring road where he spotted crowd of people standing around that place and got down fearing the worst.

He was completely shattered when he saw the familar car crushed badly, hit to a tree.

He walked forward but everyone stops him saying the car is still throwing out sparks it might blast any time.

Naksh pushed them and goes ,pulled out the car door with all strength and a wounded Keerti fell his arms.

He gasped looked at her blood oozing wounded condition, he immediately carried her away from the car as it caught fire and the car blasts.

But Naksh and Keerti were at safe a distance away.

Naksh made her sit in his car, she was bleeding terribly in head but had a bit conscious.

She rolled her eyes and looking at him in difficulty.
"Im..sorry" she whisper cried looking at him.

Naksh- Kuch nahi hua Im here , just dont close your eyes, stay awake I'm there naa naa nothing can take you away from me.

He ties a cloth on her head to stop bleeding and holds her and drives he constantly speaks something to her to avoid her getting unconscious.

They reach the hospital , but she fell unconscious and leaves his hand, he felt terrible that moment his fears threatened to pull him in back in darkness as they immediately rush her to operation threatre.

He couldn't handle himself anymore as he was behaving strong infront of her he couldn't afford to loose one person he loved above himself , he brokedown.

He got a call from Naira and he answered in a trance "Bhai mai ghar aayi thi aap sab kaha hai".

Naksh cried terribly and told her everything.

Naira got shocked at the news and tells him "bhai you don't worry I'll come now, just be strong for bhabhi."

Naira calls others and informs them, they all immediately rush back to the hospital and found Naksh crying sitting on his knees.

Naira and Naitik go and hug Naksh.

Naksh- I'm useless I couldn't take care of my wife, I couldn't protect her. I failed papa as a husband as a father my child ...my keerti are in this condition because of my negligence.. I ..shouldn't have left..her.. al..one.

They try to control him, explain him that it wasn't his fault but he didn't stop blaming himself crying the hell out of himself.

The doctor came and inform him "Your wife's condition is very critical,we have treated her wounds , but it's difficult to say anything at this moment,she had a severe head injury and she is pregnant moreover, we need to operate her but not sure if she or the baby would be able to withstand in this condition"