Part 56- Family moments

Everyone adored the trio as they came together.

Arjun-Mumma aap aur bhi beautiful lag rahi hain iss saree mey.

Naksh raised his collar nd says choice kisiki hai.

Keerti chuckled.

Keerti- So matlab ye saree beautiful hai main nahi?

"Aapko kya laga mein kis choice ki baat kar raha tha Mrs.Singhania"he winked.

Keerti blushed at his words,she realized their spark hasn't faded at all ,after all these years.

The Singhania's come forward to meet keerti.

She was elated to see all of them and hugged and greeted eachone happily.

"I'm so sorry Bdadi main pata nahi aap sab ko kaise bhool sakti thi, aap sab aur Naksh hi mujhe main banate ho" she felt terrible realizing what they must have gone through when she didn't remember any of them and treated them like strangers few days back.

Bdadi- Ro mat Keerti beta ab sab teekh haina, mujhe kanha ji pe vishwas tha woh tum dono ko dubara ek kar di denge.

Naitik- Joh bhi hua usme tumari galti nahi hai,aaj iss wakt sab teekh hain im really happy for that.
Bahut dino baad yeh smile dekhra hoon mere bete ke chehre pe jiski wajah sirf tum ho.

Keerti hugged Naitik emotionally eyeing Naksh.

Both the families make them cut a cake to rejoice their togetherness and congratulate both of them.

The entire family gathered to have fun and celebrate the day together and they come up with few games.

They all settled on passing the pillow, where eachone has to perform a dare given in case the pillow ends up with them when the music is paused.

All of them seated to play and Naira was controlling the music.

They go on and when the music stops the pillow ends up with Kaira.

Arjun- Yeah! I will give her dare bua.

Naira- Okay go ahead Arjun.

Arjun- Kairu ,tell one thing which you did but still did not get caught yet..

"What bhaiya " Kaira whined.

Kaira went into deep thought looking at her parents,while Arjun and orhers giggled.

Arjun- Tell fast you cannot take so much time...

Kaira- Uhm! Okay I..I ate all the icecream in the fridge but
told mumma that dadi ate..

Everyone chuckled.

Kdadi made faces and chuckled at her cute confession.

Naira- Issiliye isse cold tha, dekhlo karthik tumne hi spoil kiya hai isse..

Karthik- Arey what did I. do..

"Calm down 007.. Kairu come here my princess mamu is with you."Naksh hugged her.

Keerti had a huge smile adoring Naksh, she was feeling blissful seeing happy faces of the entire family.

Keerti- Okay lets go ahead...

The music again restarted and the game began..

Next it went to Manish and he danced with Swarna.

Next after kdadi, Naitik it came to Arjun.

Naksh- Ah! this is your chance Kairu go ahead , iss badmash ko aur bhi tough dare dena.

Kaira- Yess! So Arjun bhaiya ,for you difficult question is you will have to choose only one and tell, whom you like the most your mumma or papa and why?